Klean-Rite is a long standing service provider of diaster restoration and cleaning services in the Grande Prairie and surrounding area for over 40 years. They provide emergency response, restoration and reconstruction services to the insurance industry for incidents caused by fire, flood, wind, mold, within any type of industrial, commerical or residential structure. The company also offers a comprehensive line of cleaning services to commercial and residential customers.
Klean-Rite Ltd. requires a professional and experienced Bookkeeper to assist the General Manager in managing the company’s financial plans and policies, accounting practices, maintenance of fiscal records, and the preparation of financial reports including monthly bank reconciliations. This position involves supervision over general accounting, internal auditing, cost accounting, and budgetary controls.
- Accounting designation or bookkeeping certification
- 5+ years of experience financial management
- Experience in accounting an asset
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- General understanding of computerized accounting systems
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Word, Quick-books and Excel
- Accuracy and attention to detail while working under tight deadlines
- Assertive, comfortable communicating with various types of individuals
- Good interpersonal and customer service skills
- Billing experience is essential
- Good team player
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with key business partners
- Ability to follow through and complete overlapping projects
Klean-Rite Ltd. offers competitive salary and benefits packages and a positive work environment.
Qualified applicants can email their cover letter and resume. We wish to thank all applicants for their interest, however, only candidates invited for an interview will be contacted.
BIG is offering another value-added service to members. We give members the opportunity to offer their services through a promotional...