Business Development Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
An enjoyable and productive place of work.
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Nashua, NHNovember 2, 2013
Pros: work from home options; free lunch twice a week at main building; daily sales incentives and bonuses
Cons: limited healthcare options; odd hours of work sometimes
The management team would consistently raise team spirit by constantly appreciating contributions made by members of the team on a daily basis. That has really enabled the organization to achieve better targets.
I learned to be an example to others by demonstrating punctuality and coming in to work on time. This has inspired the team and bettered the targets achieved by the team. The management staff was very good at coping with stressful situations and also coming up with suitable solutions with minimal confrontation.
The most difficult part of the job was having to drive from my home to the workplace and visa versa.
The most enjoyable part of the job was knowing that I determined my own paycheck amount. They would communicate frankly with colleagues and team members without being authoritative.
The behavior with my fellow employees was always extremely professional which ultimately reflects in the attitude of the company as a whole.
Overwelming and Underpaying
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Nashville, TNOctober 26, 2012
Pros: commission
Cons: hours
Because this job was within the car business it was somewhat of a dog eat dog hostile sales environment.

My typical day required me contact, help qualify potential customer, and drive business within the dealership. My Co-workers were..... car salesmen. Although the job was not difficult it was very difficult to balance life a work due to 10-12 hour shifts and required weekends.