FBC has been providing income tax and tax planning services to Canadian farmers and small business owners for over 60 years. We have been successful largely due to the dedication our employees have shown to our 50,000+ members. We are currently looking for a full-time Representative to work within our busy Call Center at our Calgary Branch Location. This role is a great opportunity for a candidate with Customer Service experience looking to begin a career with an established Canadian company who is invested in their employees!
As the Call Center Representative you will be part of a dynamic team. Your responsibilities would include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Receiving inbound calls and placing outbound calls as required
- Preparing correspondence
- Data entry into internal databases and tracking systems
- Inform Members by explaining procedures, answering questions and providing information
- Updates job knowledge by studying new product descriptions and participating in educational/training opportunities
- Other administrative duties as required
- Coverage for other Call Center Team members as necessary
As an ideal candidate for this position you will have the following:
- Previous Customer Service experience (1+ years) with a history of building relationships
- Expert knowledge of written and verbal English with excellent communication skills
- Ability to tailor communication style to customer need
- Superior organizational and time management skills
- Outstanding problem solving skills
- An aptitude for learning to use internal databases and computer systems
The benefits of working with FBC:
- Competitive Medical/Dental/Life/Disability Benefits
- Ongoing training and support
- An opportunity for career development in a results-oriented, well-respected company
- Regular staff social events
If you're looking for an opportunity to interact with clients, further your education and training and advance your career within a supportive and dedicated team environment this is the opportunity for you. Please submit your cover letter and resume to Kathryn Maynard, Recruitment Specialist. Please ensure you indicate the role you are applying for.
"We Make Life Less Taxing"
FBC, Canada's Small Business Tax Specialist, provides a year-round, integrated approach to maximize your tax...