Burst Creative Group is offering a Full-Time position to a strong, diligent, and personable Intermediate Web Developer who is passionate about what they do. You must take pride in your ability to create clean and consistent code, and have scrutinizing eye when it comes to attention to detail.
An acute knowledge of the Drupal CMS is a must, along with strong organizational skills, and the ability to relax at times to contribute to random office shenanigans.
You must also excel at working independently when it comes to best practice decisions, and also mesh well when working closely with the design and marketing teams to help create world-class interactive projects for respected clients across the globe.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
· 2-3 years development experience
· Degree or diploma in computer science or related discipline
· Strong front end web development skills (HTML / CSS)
· Comfortable with HTML 5 and CSS3
· strong knowledge in PHP, command line, MySQL, JS/jQuery, AJAX
· good understanding with Drupal CMS, with an understanding of Word Press
· knowledge with integrating 3rd-party platforms via API’s, SDK’s, etc.
· Comfortable with SVN/GIT, SOAP, JSON, YAML, etc.
· understanding of OO programming
· basic understanding of Linux, Apache, Nginx, and Memcache
· basic understanding with Agile development methodologies
· Knowledge of object-oriented design as applied to user interface development including MVC/MTV
· Solid understanding of cross-browser / platform issues and code solutions
· Knowledge of web security techniques and best practices
· Experience in creating and developing mobile friendly and responsive websites
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to clearly defend and solidify your ideas and work
· Ability to work and communicate effectively with clients
· Strong analytical problem solving and decision making skills
· Strong time management, organization, and prioritization skills
· Comfortable working as part of a team or on individual projects.
· Highly motivated in a fast-paced environment
· Outstanding web portfolio demonstrating understanding of web standards, CSS best practices,
accessibility, mobile and responsive design
HOW TO APPLY:
Reply to this posting with your resume and cover letter. In your cover letter, please include links to your portfolio and/or examples of relevant projects or demos.