We are currently looking for an experienced full-time warehouse worker for our Burnside location.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Prepares and packages shipments as required.
- Sorting, loading and offloading skids.
- Organize and store received goods in assigned areas.
- Picking orders.
- General warehouse duties as assigned.
- Minimum of high school diploma or equivalency.
- A minimum of two years of relevant warehouse and forklift experience.
- Must be able to read and write legibly.
- Must have a valid Forklift certificate.
- Ability to multi-task, work as part of a team, perform moderate to heavy lifting (up to 40 pounds), and be physically active throughout each work shift.
- Steel toed boots
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work under a strict time-line
- Reliable and punctual
- Must have a forklift certification
- Able to work in a cold environment
- Must have own transportation back and forth to work (working past 5pm may be required during certain times)
- Must be bondable
Hours of Operations & Wage:
- Monday – Friday
- 8:00am to 5:00pm
- $13.00 per hour
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your resume by clicking on the Apply Online Now button.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates who will be moving on in the interview process will be contacted.