Burger King Employee Reviews

Prodcutive workplace
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ON8 June 2016
I enjoyed and got along with all the people I worked with. Very easy going environment. I liked going to work. The work was simple and easy to pick up on and my coworkers were very helpful and supportive.
Pros
Made friends, easy work, discounted food, good hours
Cons
Rude customers, occasional drama
good employment
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC23 June 2016
learned customer service skills and good coomunication skills. Preform multiple task and duties including greet customers, take orders and fulfil orders. As well as keeping workplace clean and disinfected.
Pros
great environment, fun employer
Cons
employee are unreliable, hours are long
it was productive and fun
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Etobicoke, ON30 August 2016
working there was fun i liked it alot. the workers was nice and friendly. my manager is every good to worker with. Customers was always friendly overall it was was a good working enviroment.
Make sure to have a second job
Cook/Shift Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Thunder Bay, ON22 June 2016
Although I genuinely enjoyed working at Burger king, head office doesn't seem to understand that people who work hard need to make a living. Those at the top make all kinds of money. Those grunts at the bottom, not so much.
Pros
Friendly staff
Cons
Not enough hours
fast paced work place
Cashier and Line Cook (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC10 September 2016
i worked there as a cashier, cook and cleaner.the people who work there are very helpful and caring. its a very fast paced workplace. we all worked as family members.
Productive and friendly atmosphere
Team Member (Former Employee) –  New Minas, NS9 August 2016
Coworkers were fun and friendly to work with, not many problems with customer service or production efficiency; so long as everyone is doing their job correctly.
Pros
Paid breaks
Cons
good co-workers but stressful days/shifts.
Cashier/customer service clerk (Former Employee) –  Lethbridge, AB11 August 2016
a good place to work for first time job holders but can become overly stressful due to lack of training in certain positions as well as lack of communication.
poor management
FRONT CASHIER (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON13 July 2016
burger king is a fun place to work on, you learned a lot things and you work with nice people. However, i am not pleased when the management started to cut hours which we, crews, suffered especially on busy days.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
cutting hours
productive and fun place with people from all kinds of culture
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Sydney, NS31 May 2016
Burger King provides a fun and enjoyable work atmosphere. Managers care about staff's safety. In the busy time, there are a lot of
heavy work to do. It's tiring. But I enjoyed the time working with people from different culture and backgrounds. Great work experience.
Prep cook
Cook & Sandwich Maker (Former Employee) –  Cambridge Ontario4 November 2016
prepared food as directed made any changes that are asked for within reason of course a.cleaned the equipment, washrooms, front room
Good people to work with, fast paced environment.
Shift Manager (Current Employee) –  Enfield, NS3 May 2016
- Good learning experience.
- Good people to work with.
- Was fast paced but it made the day go smoothly

I enjoyed my experience here, everybody was nice and the job kept me busy my entire shift so it did not drag on.

Was always new things to learn and always chances to improve on previous skills.
Pros
Benefits & flexible hours
Cons
Early mornings & Late nights
Fast paced, friendly environment.
Kitchen Prep Cook (Former Employee) –  Confederation Park, SK9 August 2016
It was always fun going to work, knowing i had a job. Burger king was my first job that turned out to be long term because i really enjoyed the employees and management at the time.
Experience, friendly, references, exciting, independence
Cashier and Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB27 May 2016
Pros: it was a good place to work as an entry level job to gain experience. I worked with a great group of people to start.

Cons: - too many targets to meet
-they call you whenever they need someone last minute
-one person is expected to do everything
good
General Manager (Current Employee) –  Etobicoke, ON7 August 2016
Very busy work day and great people.It is always a challenge to ensure every guest is happy ever time they visit but customers service is number ONE. I get along great with others and all customers
An unforgettable experience
Shift Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC10 April 2016
A typical day at burger king as a shift coordinator is as you come in is to check the schedule and make sure everyone is there and make sure you position them in their right position. Then you count the safe and using new cashes. Then you take the temperatures of the products in the kitchen. While doing all these tasks you still make sure the customer service provided is excellent. The hardest part of the job is when someone doesn't show up and you need to fill up their space. The most enjoyable part of the job is when you provide an excellent job while having fun with the team.
Pros
Management experience
Cons
Late night shifts
Good part time job
Shift Coordinator (supervisor) (Former Employee) –  Waterloo, ON27 April 2016
Typically, I would come to work and I would check what needed to be done and I'd make my list of what needs to be done and which staff member was going to assigned to said job. I would keep up with daily duties such as dishes, garbage, cash management, sweeping etc. Also making sure customers are happy, and keeping up with customer service.
Great Workplaces
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Dartmouth, NS11 July 2016
Working at both Scotiabank and CIBC I can honestly say they both provide great support, plenty of room for advancements, competitive salaries and generous benefits.
Pros
Great bonuses and incentives
it was okay
I currently work as a cashier and a cook (Current Employee) –  Halifax Regional Municipality, NS17 June 2016
this job is good for starters but an annoying job and the people are very unprofessional. Not enough working space which makes work quite inconvienent but I did it for the minimum wage lol
Pros
60% off on break
Productive and fun place
Counter Crew (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB12 September 2016
I work part time in here in the afternoon. It's a fast paced, learned to communicate well with other persons, great management
it was teenage job
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Squamish, BC6 July 2016
I worked at burger king as ateenager and first job so it was different fun and learned a lot of new things here- did the cash and some food prep aswell it was afterschhol and a job for spending cash
Pros
food
Cons
non

2.8