Burger King Employee Reviews

Overall Awesome
Kitchen Staff (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON10 February 2017
The people I worked with were friendly to customer and Employee alike, whether new or regulars. The food was always prepared to customer specifications.
typical fast foood joint
Cook/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Woodstock, ON3 November 2016
It was good experience I learned the ins and outs of fast food always looking for people not picky on choice great first job if u can handle the travel.
Pros
free drinks, discounted meals, great people
Cons
travel
Work like a family
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON22 February 2017
We have party with most employees not hold by the company. We help each other when we have personal problems. The manager teach us anything when we ask for.
decent start off job
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB1 February 2017
Worked there for multiple years. Had a great time meeting new people, the people i worked with are still great friends of mine so i am thankful for that
a fun place to work
Food Service Worker (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON11 November 2016
didn't work there long but an enjoyable place to work overall. they have a pleasant staff who is very friendly and everyone is able to work together.I enjoyed working here for as long as i did.
fun workplace experience
Cashier (Part-time) (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON27 November 2016
Burger king was fun to work out, the customers and co workers were so fun to be around as well as serve to . Always had great hours and good paychecks.
Pros
Paychecks
Cons
Managment
not a good place to work
cahsier (Former Employee) –  Lethbridge, AB17 January 2017
this place is not a good place to work very rude co workers they do not give proper training poor hygine most enjoyable part of the job was to go home
Easier then msot
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Duncan, BC7 January 2017
The work wasn't too hard. Tasks were easy to learn, and not much pressure was put onto servers' shoulders. Management was great, and the hours were flexible.
energetic and friendly work places
Cashier (workplace) (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON25 August 2016
hard working person
the most enjoyable part of the job is to help the customer if needed and being friendly to the customer.
the hardest part of the job was to stand up all day and in a rush hour.
friendly, helping, and kind co workers
Pros
free lunches
Productive place to work
Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Sydney, NS3 November 2016
My day at work is very fast-paced and customer service oriented. My colleagues and supervisors have been great to me and the entire company is excellent as an employer.
It was a good job
Front Desk Cashier (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BC7 September 2016
It was alright, as it was difficult in some way or the other. If you were new you were typically told to do all the cleaning by the older employees. I was normally left alone to manage the front cashier because everyone else always focused on the drive thru.
Great Work place
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON2 August 2016
I learned how to use the cash register machine in 3 days and was taking drive thru orders mainly. Also cleaned tables at times when told to do so. Hardest part of the job is when it gets busy. Most enjoyable part of the job is talking with customers when they come to the and have a talk with you.
Pros
Discount on food/Flexible hours
Diety work place
Cook (Former Employee) –  Laval, QC9 December 2016
Better management would be needed, place is smelly and dirty.m anager don't take care of new workers. Nothing is explained.
Pros
Close to home
Cons
No free lunches
its fun but a hard job
Shift Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON17 August 2016
most busy days we are short staff so everybody needs to do extra work than usual. the co workers are fun to work with they are friendly and hard working. The hardest part of the job is to deal with those stubborn customers.
Pros
free lunches paid breaks
Cons
short staff
Great Employer
Shift Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Belleville, ON9 November 2016
Loved it , was a professional setting the management team was very willing to teach me and work around my schedule for school. Upgraded my skills and abilities
fun work place
Crew member & Kitchen cook (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB2 November 2016
pretty good work place with friendly coworkers and helpful management and senior leaders.working there was fun and not too much of stress we went through.
My Work Experience
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON15 June 2016
My experience working at Burger King was fun and easy going. I've learnt that my co-workers are very friendly and easy to work with. If I needed to cover my shift, I was able to ask a co-worker to work for me. The hardest part of the job was the co-workers always spoke in their other language after having a customer who gave them a hard time. But overall I enjoyed working at Burger King serving the customers, meeting new customers everyday and working with my co-workers as a team to get the job done.
working with friendly people
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB13 June 2016
I worked a kitchen staff preparing, cooking and making burgers for the customers. When working in a fast phase environment teamwork is very important. You can make things faster when two or more people are working. The hardest part of the job is when we hit by a rush and we don't have enough people or someone didn't showed up. The most enjoyable part is when you were able to serve all the orders in efficient way and you satisfied the customers
Pros
free meal after 5hrs shift
Easy place to work at
Cashier/Cook (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON26 October 2016
Burger King is an easy and fun place to work at. As long as you're nice to your Co workers and the management, it is guaranteed a great experience for you.
Pros
Dicounts on food
Productive, Fast Pace, Fun and also Stressful
Cashier, Fry Cook, Maintenance (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON10 June 2016
A typical day at work is like a circus, there are orders literally secounds after orders, you have to make sandwiches as fast and neat as possible while keeping your area clean and keeping up with the expected level of intensity of the environment.
The management are very strict, but they have to be to keep the place intact.
The hardest part of the job is the maintenance, filtering the oil, cleaning hood, filters, broiler, fry station and fryer.
The most enjoyable part of work is the staff.
The job at Burger King inside Square One shopping center was incredibly difficult at first but after a few months I was able to adapt to the intensity of the workplace.
Pros
Discount on Food
Cons
Maintenance

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Burger King. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8