Burger King Employee Reviews in Canada

Fun place to work for
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Peterborough, ONJune 9, 2016
Burger king is a great place to work for. The staff are all amazing. You learn and improve on many skills such as customer service.
Productive and enjoyable experience.
Cashier/Cook (Former Employee) –  Richmond, BCJune 22, 2016
It was a good job for gaining experience and skill. Good hours, 9-5
and fun environment. Excellent training and understanding.
Burger king
Part-Time Server/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Prince George, BCMay 12, 2016
I learned great customer service, alittle tough working in an fast paced enviroment, management was good:) very nice co-workers, i got alot of experince good and bad.
good place to work
customer focused
good food
i loved my job
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Prince Albert, SKApril 12, 2016
i loved my job and my friends and didnt mind the coworkers they were my friends but quite and moved here in Edmonton i liked being cashier and like helping cost mores and didnt mind the hours i made
Pros
5 min break
Cons
8 hours
Fun to work and cool staff
Team Member (Current Employee) –  Burlington, ONApril 30, 2016
The most enjoyable part of this job is the "Whopper Wednesday" where everybody is busy and working environment is superb.
Pros
50% off on employee meal
Cons
nothing I would say
Great place to learn
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MBMay 27, 2016
I don't regret working here at all. I had amazing co workers and an amazing boss.I learned so much within the 3 and a half years I was there.
I have a growing passion to work with people.
Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Niagara Falls, ONFebruary 29, 2016
I am a strong believer in working hard and doing what it takes to always better myself. I enjoy working with people either collectively in a group or independently. I have strong verbal and communication skills, I am also a hard worker with good work ethics and a strong willingness to learn. A typical day at work would be greeting customers with a warm welcoming smile and how can I help you today as they place their order. I feel I have a lot to offer when it comes to customer service. Problem solving is a topic I find I do well in and I take initiative in all situations in order to do my best each and every day. Management has a big role to cover and at times I know things can get stressful, however I try to help in anyway possible be it delegating tasks or any additional tasks that will help them relax. The hardest part of the job would have to be ensuring everyone works together and doesn't get frustrated during peak rush times throughout the day. The most enjoyable and rewarding time of the day, is seeing your customers not only walk on with a smile after your transaction together but to build a lasting relationship with them so they come back to your particular business. It is key for your customers to leave satisfied and happy before they leave. I have learned that people are all different and we always, at work, want to make our internal and external customers happy but cannot always do so. Therefore, we find a way that works for them, we meet those people half way and compromise.
Pros
Free donuts and hot beverages
Cons
standing for long periods at a time
productive, work was fun and easy!
Cook (Former Employee) –  Medicine Hat, ABMarch 29, 2016
perform during rushes
how to work under pressure
very nice, helpful leaders.
Fun and easy to joke around with while getting the job done.
Nothing was too hard about the job.
After the rush was done.
8 years work experience in customer service
Manager (Current Employee) –  Surrey, BCJune 2, 2015
8 years work experience in customer service, over all was ok. owner should work on management more and salary and benefits
good day
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Okotoks, ABApril 28, 2016
I ran the front register line cook and cleaned the lobby for them everybody was friendly and had a good spirit when they came into work everyday
Pros
Reliable hours
Cool place
Shift Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Calgary, ABApril 13, 2016
a very fun place to work if your really into customer service and food and beverage line.
Managers alwyas there to help out
Pros
Good times in every shift
Cons
very busy
A short Term Job
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Bowmanville, ONMarch 22, 2016
It did not fit all the things that I wanted in a job therefore I did not stay too long. It was very fast paced which was fine for me however I found better employment somewhere else.
The job has furthered developed me as a manager and as a person.
Shift Manager (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, ManitobaMarch 20, 2013
Working as a sift manager, for this company, helped me further my knowledge and experience. It has honed my skills at best, as this industry requires a fast-paced environment with very strict attention to details. This industry deals with food and beverage, thus, making each and every product potentially hazardous to health if handled incorrectly.

Managing an average of 5-10 people on a daily basis, plus the total work required of a manager, has developed me into a new person. Additionally, the business has given me different certificates and seminars to further improve me as a manager.
Pros
seminars, certificates, good working environment, professional management
Cons
benefits package
working in burger king is great
Shift Manager (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MBJanuary 27, 2016
It is fun and good to work in BurgerKing. I learned how to manage people etc., people/ crew are warm and energetic. the hardest part of my job is when we are busy and your crew is not coming to work or late. The rest i like to everything in burgerking.
Pros
free manager meal
Cons
lees hours in winter time
good place to work at
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, ABFebruary 2, 2016
fun place to work at good people to work with managers were great staff was easy to get along with hours were good just hard to get there
Pros
good environment to work at
Cons
transportaion wasnt good dont drive
Great co-workers and managers.
Employee - Part time (Former Employee) –  Dartmouth, NSMarch 2, 2016
Nice co-workers with well trained managers. I learned how to construct hamburgers. Hardest part of the job was making everything fast while being sanitary and safe.
Nice place with lots of learning
Crew Member (Current Employee) –  Kanata, ONFebruary 13, 2016
I found this place pretty good with nice crew. I work as a part time employee and its good to meet new customers every day. However, situation becomes complex in terms of delivering orders on time, no matter how fast you are!
great team
Evening prep leader (Former Employee) –  Barrie, ONMarch 6, 2016
i loved working here it was m first job where i worked nights and i reall liked the change because at my last job i was a full time opener
It was a good starting job for young students joining the work force.
Cashier/Cook (Former Employee) –  Sainte-Dorothee, QCApril 27, 2013
It was a very routine job. There is a lot of preparation, cleaning, and maintaining. It involves a lot of multi-tasking, requiring speed and detail. The management was great for the first 2 years, but then there was a lot of shuffling in that department. My co-workers were for the most part great to be around - friendly. The hardest part of the job was dealing with the lack of communication among the management especially in the last 2 years, as well as salary cuts. The best part of the job was the friends that I made.
Pros
free lunches with every difficult food rush.
Cons
little structure and no stability.

2.8