Pros: free housing, transportation, and meals
Cons: rpg, mortar and rockets attacks.
1. Excited everyday because I like my job.
2. bASIC mANAGEMENT tRAINING, food hygiene, profit and loss, controlable, and the very important is to handle the staffs from different country and different culture and beliefs. I always remember when I am supervisor in KFC, I had 1 trainging manager from Egypt and always he told to that please remember respect – more... the beliefs of other.
3. Management is okey, their are follow the labor law.
4. Terrific, my area and district manager, my supervisor, together all of my staffs is very supportive.
5. When the incoming attack from outside the base like mortar, RPG, and rockets, oh my god I dont know to my self how many times is happened.
6. When the long line from the counter, really because not only me are enjoy together all of my staffs because in my life, this is only the way to serve the people that very dedicated from their country. – less