Burger King Employee Reviews in Canada

Productive, friendly environment
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, ManitboaNovember 16, 2015
Great place to begin working experience. Learned a lot about customer service and the work force. Management was good. Everyone was cooperative and helpful towards one another.
good co-workers
kitchen (Current Employee) –  Lundy's Lane, ONNovember 16, 2015
Usually it's really busy with customer and it increased my accuracy at multi tasking, analyzing skills, coordination with co-workers and i learned you can accomplish any task if you have great team.
Pros
friends
Cons
work load
Good fast paced job
Cook/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Ingleside, ONNovember 15, 2015
This job is ideal for someone who likes a fast paced enviroment. The only recommendation would be for the manager to take everyones life into consideration when making the schedules.
Busy
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MBNovember 11, 2015
A fun work place with a busy schedule. Multicultural colleagues which helps leaning about various cultures and ways of approach
Its a great and easy job that anyone would love
crew member (Former Employee) –  KingstonNovember 11, 2015
a very fun and great organization to work at, The managers are great people that wants the best for bout you and the customer,even my colleagues where great to work with. Our main force was to develop a unbeatable level of team work and customer service that would in return help us to develop as a company,group and most of all as humans.
Pros
lunch and breakfast meals, drive to go home if you should work late in to the night if the store is 24 hours
Cons
45 minutes lunch, six months probation period
sale staff
SERVICE STAFF (Former Employee) –  kuwait burger king quadisiyaNovember 10, 2015
to work without assistance on all stationexisting in our operation and maintain gold standard at all times,to prepare food serve the custumerand carry out task nessesary for efficient running in the restaurant including the maintenace of or high standard of cleenlliness
Friendly enviroment
Crew (Former Employee) –  Port Coquitlam, BCNovember 9, 2015
Make burgers and fries everyday. Gives the fundamentals of cleanliness, and teamwork. Clean burger machine and fryers every evening.
Pros
Discount food
Cons
Greasy, hot, and unexpected rushes, managers are known to not care about employees
Team Member/Cashier (Current Employee) –  Burlington, ONNovember 8, 2015
This can be a very physically demanding job, but still a great place to work. And the work days go by very quickly as it's a very busy store.
I enjoy working in Burger King but I am looking for a permanent job in medical field.
Pros
The people
Cons
Physically demanding
Great
Sandwich Maker/Order Taker (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, ABNovember 6, 2015
i loved working at Burger King a very nice place great people. If they had a better pay rate i would go back for sure. I worked there for a long time but i needed to move on.
Pros
half price luch
Cons
Good food lol
fantastic restaurant ,clean and peaceful.
kitchen staff (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ONNovember 4, 2015
really good atmosphere to work and nice restaurant with really good and supportive co workers. fun place to work and really enjoyable work .
Pros
the work place is like a big family always happy to work.
manger
Manager/ Customer Service/Food Prep (Former Employee) –  Woodstock, ONNovember 4, 2015
i was a manager it was okay the first day i became a manager i closed and that is at 1AM and the next day i opened the store with is 6 AM i left their because i got harssed by the Manager higher then me .
boss isnt respecful, cheap doesnt care about employees
cashier, customer service, delivery, prep (Former Employee) –  Burnaby, BCOctober 24, 2015
don't work at burger king boss doesn't pay properly and everything he does is illegal. I think working here would be a bad idea for a lot of people doing there first jobs so don't apply at burger king.
enjoyed the employees
Pre-cook / janitor (Former Employee) –  sudbury ontarioOctober 21, 2015
enjoyed cleaning the trays for customers and tables

learned on being independent

The hardest part was my garbadge run because was hard to open the lid when it was windy,

enjoyed it when I got all my work done and know I accomplished something in my day .
Pros
discount on food
discounts
Short order cook, cleaner, cashier (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, ONOctober 20, 2015
Burger King was always really busy. I wasn't properly trained so it made the job hard for me and it was my first fast food job. it also made it hard because the schedule was never up in time, I had to call in to see when my next shift was. Other than that the job was fun, I met a lot of nice people that I still talk to on occasion.
Pros
discounts
Cons
I wasnt properly trained.
great working experience.
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Smiths Falls, ONOctober 19, 2015
My shift includes taking orders, Handling money and giving out change. When the orders were ready I would then pass it to the customer. I learned a great deal about customer service in dealing with difficult customers to great customers. I was also given the responsibility of making sure the seating area and washrooms were clean and presentable for the customers. I enjoyed working for this company and the reason I left was to attend school.
Pros
great discount
Cons
cleaning toilets
a typical day at work
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QCOctober 18, 2015
Basically assisting customers, cleaning and serving . the general work expected from manger. The environment wasn't was expected but overall serving was the best part and making sure my task was completed.
ok place to work
Front Cashier/ Floor worker (Former Employee) –  Grand Falls - Windsor, NLOctober 16, 2015
Burger King was an interesting place to work at first, but when the new manager came aboard, us team members got treated like bad. the manager at the time was not nice. which means he took others ideas and used them as his own, as he basically came up with it for himself.
Pros
free beverage when needed
Cons
treated like a slave
i had learn many things from this place
Sandwich artist (Current Employee) –  Belleville, ONOctober 15, 2015
I am currently working as a crew member in the kitchen. the crew members are very good and fun loving as well. I am an opener as I open on sunday and monday and work a short shift on every saturday.
Pros
discount on food
Cons
management
productive and fun places with a playplace for kids
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONOctober 9, 2015
I would recommend Burger King to people who are looking for something new. Their whoppers and veggie sandwich is the best.
Its a job.
Shift Manager (Current Employee) –  Medicine Hat, ABOctober 7, 2015
can be very stressful but fun people to work with. must be able to work under a lot of pressure. You might also want to have a cashier job as an asset to you when applying.