Burger King
6,708 reviews

Burger King Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
good
Cashier (Former Employee), Brampton, ONJanuary 21, 2014
Pros: good hours
Cons: bad schedule
burger king was a good environment to work in, it was fast paced but very flexible and understanding when it came to my needs.
Fun
Cook (Current Employee), ajax,OntarioJanuary 20, 2014
Its a very good place to work, I have learned a lot such as how to make and wrap up the burgers. My Co workers are very nice and humble people. The hardest part id say would be remembering what burgers go with what buns. The most enjoyable part is that I know im getting paid
Awesome Team Ability
Food Prep (Former Employee), Peterborough, ONJanuary 19, 2014
I loved working here, everyone was friendly and management knew what they were doing.
First Job
Cashier and Preparing Meals (Former Employee), Hawkesbury, ONJanuary 16, 2014
Pros: learned customer service, fellow employees and supervisors were really nice, boss was nice, flexible hours
Cons: kitchen area needs repairs, roof needs repairs, front dinning area drink station needs repairs, and food was not free to employees
For first job, it was a good job. Took Them a while before they realised I was ready to be trained to work in the front (as in the cash register). I quit (October 2011) due to school but then reapplied ( April 2012) once school got a little easier. They gave me the hours I wanted and were very flexible. Towards the end I didn't really like working there. – more... I find that there were a lot of health and safety violations, such as missing tiles, poor air ventilation in the summer, water enters when it rains (it pretty much rains inside the building), and a few other issues. The boss is nice and it was still a good first job. – less
Burger king
Cashier (Current Employee), Guelph, ONJanuary 14, 2014
Pros: 50 % discount, great staff, great rgm
Cons: no benefits
Burger king is my first fast food job and I didn't think I would like it but, it has been one of the best places to work very friendly staff great managers and I am very thankful for the experience I have received working here.
Great people to work with
Customer Service and Foodhandler (Former Employee), Kitchener, ONDecember 30, 2013
Unlock in the mornings, help get food ready, and service customers.
Cashier at Burgerking,
Cashier (Former Employee), Lindsay, ONDecember 22, 2013
Pros: %50 discount on food items, learning experience
Cons: 5-10 hours a week, unfriendly co-workers
regular cashier duties, Putting food on trays, cleaning restaurant floors, tables , chairs, taking out garbage etc. I liked working with some of my co-workers as others were not trained properly, or they were ignorant to other customers or co-workers. the hardest part of the job was the rushing. Being there for three days just started and putting too – more... much pressure on one person. I did an excellent job but i felt i would have done better with more staff on duty. – less
good 1st real job. Enjoyed my time there
crew member (Former Employee), Winnipeg, MBDecember 19, 2013
Customer satisfaction is key. I'd go back if I could lol.....
Freindly enviroment
Shift coordinator (Current Employee), Winnipeg, MBDecember 17, 2013
Pros: work with fun
Cons: random scheduleing
Work with environment
learned and got many experiences of different environment and situation
Productive and fun job
Cashier/Crew Member (Former Employee), Windsor, ONDecember 17, 2013
Pros: excellent job while in school
Cons: cleaning play ground
At Burger King a typical day was to greet customers and give friendly customer service by taking orders at front cash and drive through.
I learned all positions in the store. I would work on cash register, repair food, maintain a clean work environment, stock shelves and count inventory. My co workers were easy to work with and helped one another out.
The – more... hardest part of my job was crawling and cleaning the playground going through the tight spaces. – less
Terrible experience and not a productive environment at all.
Cashier (Former Employee), Niagara Falls,OntDecember 9, 2013
My experience working at Burger King was bad. Every employee is immature and has anger issues, the managers were terrible. They talked to us like we were slaves, didn't give us breaks when we were suppose to and management was very unfriendly to customers.
Weekend Shift Supervisor (Current Employee), Toronto OntarioNovember 26, 2013
Had a pleasant overall experience, and gained crucial skills
Woring in a nice team
temporary worker (Current Employee), Prince George, BCNovember 23, 2013
Pros: a lot to do
Cons: less hours
I'm working in the service area with nice people. We are often very busy but then makes the work more fun and goes easier.
typical fast food environment.
Cashier (Former Employee), Toronto, ONNovember 14, 2013
You have to really be good at dealing with different people and being patient and helpful. can be a lot of fun if you can engage your customers, and work with your team.
fun workplace
Customer Service Cashier (Former Employee), woodbridgeNovember 4, 2013
Pros: discounts
Cons: good hours
customer service a fun friendly enviroment,good hours,n being part of the team
unorganized
Team member (Former Employee), Sault Ste. Marie, ONOctober 26, 2013
a typical day was always a new day due to the fact you never knew what you have to do till you get there. very unorganzied
good pay, zero work/life balance
RESTAURANT GENERAL MANAGER (Former Employee), London, ONOctober 22, 2013
The pay is good, however any resemblance to a life outside of bk is unheard of. Now this allies to corporate locations prior to any franchising off.
hard job less money
CASHIER (Former Employee), Port Coquitlam, BCOctober 21, 2013
Pros: free lunch
Cons: always running
long hours,stressful job,,,staff was nice very helpful,far from my house...takes 2 hours to get there
fun work place
cashier (Former Employee), Toronto, ONOctober 21, 2013
i would clock in for work, then usually i would be on cash if not im making burgers or expediting. i don't mind doing anything. my co workers are all fun and get along, we all divide the work evenly. we never make it seem like work. we switch up are roles so no body is bored.
very busy fastfood chain ever i work on.
Team Member (Former Employee), andalous, kuwaitOctober 20, 2013
preparing all the condiments starting my day at burger king, it seems like your playing basketball, you have to familiarize all of your team member to have a good service.

About Burger King

The BURGER KING® system operates more than 11,000 restaurants in all 50 states and in more than 60 countries and territories – Read more