Burger King Employee Reviews in Canada

• Salary/Benefits
productive and fun workplace
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee), Cobourg, ONJanuary 21, 2016
Pros: free lunches
Cons: late hours
while this company was in business it was an enjoyable company to be employed by. Every opportunity of advancement was provided to the employees.
Cool place
Shift Supervisor (Current Employee), Calgary, ABApril 13, 2016
Pros: Good times in every shift
Cons: very busy
a very fun place to work if your really into customer service and food and beverage line.
Managers alwyas there to help out
ok place to work
Front Cashier/ Floor worker (Former Employee), Grand Falls - Windsor, NLOctober 16, 2015
Pros: free beverage when needed
Cons: treated like a slave
Burger King was an interesting place to work at first, but when the new manager came aboard, us team members got treated like bad. the manager at the time was not nice. which means he took others ideas and used them as his own, as he basically came up with it for himself.
sale staff
SERVICE STAFF (Former Employee), kuwait burger king quadisiyaNovember 10, 2015
to work without assistance on all stationexisting in our operation and maintain gold standard at all times,to prepare food serve the custumerand carry out task nessesary for efficient running in the restaurant including the maintenace of or high standard of cleenlliness
Co-Workers
Cashier (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABNovember 20, 2015
Pros: Discounted lunches/dinners
Cons: Minimum wage
This restaurant was great to be an employee. I really wish I could have stayed but I moved back to Ontario.

Everyone got along well, the management team was very helpful with training and anything else that needed to be addressed.
Awesome environment to work in
Cashier and Cook (Former Employee), Ottawa, ONSeptember 12, 2015
Pros: Good environment to work in
Cons: we never never got that much customers
working at Burger King taught me a lot .For example it taught me to always show up at work 15 minutes early so your not late , it also taught me how to speak confidently to all sorts customers I come upon and lastly it taught how to manage my time and how to prioritise my tasks . Everyone there was nice and respected each other ,we liked and enjoyed working there etc To sum up I would totally recommend my friends dto work at Burger King
good day
Cashier (Former Employee), Okotoks, ABApril 28, 2016
Pros: Reliable hours
I ran the front register line cook and cleaned the lobby for them everybody was friendly and had a good spirit when they came into work everyday
Horrible
Cashier (Former Employee), Brampton, ONOctober 6, 2015
Pros: Meeting some cool people.
Cons: Everything.
Before I was transferred it was an okay place to work until I got transferred to the Bramalea Mall location. It was terrible management and no way to rank up. They weren't very diverse in culture either and not understanding at all. I wouldn't recommend anyone to work there unless they were VERY desperate.
Productive and Fun Work Place
Cashier (Current Employee), St. Catharines, ONFebruary 25, 2016
Management is supportive and helpful. Working there I have learned how to provide excellent customer service. The customer's needs are your priority.
pretty good
Crew member (Current Employee), Oshawa, ONMarch 29, 2016
Pros: free food sometimes
Cons: long hours
cant complain
how to make a whopper with my eyes closed
pretty good
awesome
not really any hard part too the job
going home.
great team atmosphere
Cook/Prep (Current Employee), Port Coquitlam, BCDecember 10, 2015
Pros: 50% off entire menu
Cons: some rude staff
welcoming crew and friendly management.
keeps you moving fast. An extreme amount of pressurized situations are thrown at you. Overall new friends are made, while getting the job done!
enjoyed the employees
Pre-cook / janitor (Former Employee), sudbury ontarioOctober 21, 2015
Pros: discount on food
Cons: long hours
enjoyed cleaning the trays for customers and tables

learned on being independent

The hardest part was my garbadge run because was hard to open the lid when it was windy,

enjoyed it when I got all my work done and know I accomplished something in my day .
Fun work environment
Cashier/Cook/Drive-Thru (Former Employee), Crossfield, ABJanuary 25, 2016
I loved working with people. This was a Great first job in high school. I gained customer service knowledge. As well as how to preform in stressful situations.
Team Member/Cashier (Current Employee), Burlington, ONNovember 8, 2015
Pros: The people
Cons: Physically demanding
This can be a very physically demanding job, but still a great place to work. And the work days go by very quickly as it's a very busy store.
I enjoy working in Burger King but I am looking for a permanent job in medical field.
fun place to work
Customer Service Assistant (Current Employee), Regina, SKMarch 4, 2016
In my opinion its a fun place to work in a fast pace environment and I really enjoy a lot working there.Helpful and friendly staff
Horrible
Crew Worker (Former Employee), Ottawa, ONJanuary 5, 2016
During training, I was taught to do things a certain way and then when the inspector came to look at the place, I was then told that everything they taught me wasn't what I was supposed to be doing.
Part time cashier
Cashier, Drive (Former Employee), Kitchener, ONFebruary 17, 2016
it was a great place to work. Everyone was very friendly and worked together great. The hours where good. They have benefits for fulltime staff.
great team
Evening prep leader (Former Employee), Barrie, ONMarch 6, 2016
i loved working here it was m first job where i worked nights and i reall liked the change because at my last job i was a full time opener
boss isnt respecful, cheap doesnt care about employees
cashier, customer service, delivery, prep (Former Employee), Burnaby, BCOctober 24, 2015
don't work at burger king boss doesn't pay properly and everything he does is illegal. I think working here would be a bad idea for a lot of people doing there first jobs so don't apply at burger king.
Fun Place, Lots of free product for employees as a benefit. Free crew training and great management positions.
Crew Member (Former Employee), Airdrie, ABAugust 20, 2015
Pros: Free Lunches, Free Product after 11, Good management
Cons: Long Hours, Complaints from staff and Customers
Work the front counter after being very sanitary and cautious of customers allowing them to feel welcome. Sweep the lobby, kitchen, back room, Check bathrooms, clean and remain sanitary. Mop the bathrooms, remove garbages, replace garbages, Friendly Co-workers always joking around. Making the job suitable for me as i was graduating High School.
Headquarters