Burger King Employee Reviews

Easy place to work at
Cashier/Cook (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON26 October 2016
Burger King is an easy and fun place to work at. As long as you're nice to your Co workers and the management, it is guaranteed a great experience for you.
Pros
Dicounts on food
productive and got to work fun people
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Burnaby, BC19 October 2016
learned a lot at burger king, my first job and learned cashiering and kitchen work with great co-workers and managers!

burger king did involve some hardships like knowing the cashier tills but once i got to work as a cashier more i got use to it and became faster and gained a lot of confidence in talking with customers and made me more social!
Good job for students
food handler (Former Employee) –  London, ON16 October 2016
Good job if your a full time student. Flexible hours and good crew. The operaturnities are there if you're eager. I learned everything I could learn about Burger King and I did my responsibilities and that's why I was given operatunities to move up.
Pros
potential to move up in the company.
Cons
you may be asked to work more or less then your scheduled shift.
Enjoyable workplace, working 15 years at this chain
Crew Member/Cashier (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON10 October 2016
Our store is the busiest store in Scarborough. There is a great team here and our food service is gold standard. I have been training new employees from the YMCA recently. I have improved my teamwork and customer service skills. I do not find anything very hard/difficult at his job, I love working here. My favourite, most enjoyable part of the job is making sandwiches and preparing orders for our customers.
Pros
50% discount for employees
Work Experience is good
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON5 October 2016
A day at Experience Works is productive and positive. Though hours are limited, the overall work load fits just right.The most enjoyable part is the interaction with others,and relationships built.
Pros
Your employer usually compensates you for incidental expenses.
Cons
You must be entirely self-motivated.
Experience
Crew Member (Current Employee) –  Morrisburg, ON5 October 2016
Worked at Burger king for a few months. Staff was great. Training was good. Hours were not guaranteed and I am looking for a more stable part-time job.
Pros
good experience
Cons
lack of hours
Interesting night shift for work
Cook/Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Sault Ste. Marie, ON27 September 2016
It was steady work daily and enjoyable. Time was fair when working, tasks were manageable. Fast paced environment was something that i enjoyed during my time there and a hard working team was a good thing as well.
Pros
meals were half off
Cons
Cleaning after store closed took too long.
Enjoyable Experience
Cashier/Cook (Former Employee) –  New Glasgow, NS27 September 2016
I enjoyed learning the ropes and becoming part of a great team. The management team was very fair and professional. The meals our team provided for the guests were of high quality, and the hardest part about this job was leaving to pursue other career opportunities.
Pros
Friendly and Supportive Staff
Cons
No guaranteed hours
Cool
Crew Member/Cook (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON26 September 2016
I dont know what to say other than I dont really like working with fast food and I dont think I will ever ever ever work with fast food ever again in my whole life.
Cons
working in fast friendly environment.
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Saskatoon, SK19 September 2016
I enjoy working in customer service you meet a diversity of people on a daily basis, I also like to work in a fast pace environment and meeting timely deadlines.
Pros
working with different people from different cultures
Cons
no benifits for employees
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Vaughan, ON18 September 2016
Time managing was hard, did not have the appropriate hours to work with, had many conflicts and did not have an option to choose my own schedule. Co-workers did not have any good communication with me.
Pros
N/A
Cons
Co-workers
Horrifying experience, would not suggest to anyone
Food Runner/Dishwasher/Food Prep (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON13 September 2016
Personally the job was just not for me, I did my best to stick it out thinking maybe the job would grow on me but unfortunately it did not, The staff were sometime-ish, they had their days that they were nice and respectful but majority of the time they were rude. Would not suggest working there.
Productive and fun place
Counter Crew (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB12 September 2016
I work part time in here in the afternoon. It's a fast paced, learned to communicate well with other persons, great management
fast paced work place
Cashier and Line Cook (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC10 September 2016
i worked there as a cashier, cook and cleaner.the people who work there are very helpful and caring. its a very fast paced workplace. we all worked as family members.
It was a good job
Front Desk Cashier (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BC7 September 2016
It was alright, as it was difficult in some way or the other. If you were new you were typically told to do all the cleaning by the older employees. I was normally left alone to manage the front cashier because everyone else always focused on the drive thru.
Very fast paced environment
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Burnaby, BC2 September 2016
Burger King is a very fast paced working environment. I had a good working experience. The management is just fine and I had some good co-workers as well.
Pros
Great discounted meals
Cons
it was productive and fun
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Etobicoke, ON30 August 2016
working there was fun i liked it alot. the workers was nice and friendly. my manager is every good to worker with. Customers was always friendly overall it was was a good working enviroment.
fast paced environment
cashier (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON27 August 2016
a fast paced environment with nice co-worker, worked all around from cashier to cleaning, I've leaned that working is not easy and and managing time from school to work is difficult but with hard work and persistent working can be fun. My co-workers are good at working together they were able to teach me how to work neatly in a fast pace for only a short period of time. the hardest park of work is time because i have a YMCA exchange program at the time i was working . The most enjoyable part of the job is being independent for the first time and learning adulthood
Pros
experience
Cons
workplace
energetic and friendly work places
Cashier (workplace) (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON25 August 2016
hard working person
the most enjoyable part of the job is to help the customer if needed and being friendly to the customer.
the hardest part of the job was to stand up all day and in a rush hour.
friendly, helping, and kind co workers
Pros
free lunches
Productive and Friendly workers
Kitchen Staff/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON22 August 2016
After working at Burger King i learned to work as a team more effectively. A typical day at work there is made up of me preparing different meals in the kitchen and some days I work as a cashier. My co-workers are very friendly and always help me out if i did not know something. The hardest part of the job is during lunch hours when they are a lot of people. This is the most busiest time of the day. The most enjoyable part is when you meet nice customers who appreciate your work. Sometimes customers would acknowledge quality customer services and say stuff like keep up the good work.
Pros
50% off for employeesó
Cons
Very fast pace environment

2.8