Burger King

Burger King Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Adequate place to work
Cashier (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONMay 23, 2013
Pros: 50% off employee discounts
Cons: short hours for employees
The work experience is adequate, however, it gets boring after few years when you do the same thing again and again. Short hours or cutting hours is very discouraging for those who want to earn lot of money.
getting to work the hour that worked for me
Fast Food Server (Former Employee), Smiths Fas. OntarioApril 21, 2013
Pros: the short hours
Cons: the heat in the summer
A typical day work be to get the food to the customer with the right ingredient on them and insuring that the food was hot, keeping the dish cleaned up, and the supplies where kept up. The management was alright, they where fair to there employees. Some of the co-worker where trouble and other would be great to work with. The hardest part of the job was getting the order out as fast as you can with out making a mistake. The most enjoyable part of the job was you where always busy.
Social, Fast-paced environment and Customer Satisfaction
Shift Coordinator/Manager (Current Employee), Brampton, ONApril 15, 2013
Pros: free lunch and dinner
Keeping the workplace organized, clean, and fresh. Quality of service and food is more important. Managing speed of service, motivating employees to complete services according to order, and a positive attitude. My staff are helpful, and will complete tasks that are assigned. Inventory is the hardest part of the job, as is takes a long time to count each item in the restaurant, and needs to match the system. Serving customers is the most enjoyable part of the job, socializing with customers, while waiting for there order, is the best part of the job.
Hectic Job
Cashier (Former Employee), Toronto, ONFebruary 3, 2013
Pros: good hours
Cons: hard labour
I did not enjoy working at Burger King. But it is a good job for high school students who need part-time shifts over the weekend. I worked a really long time ago so the salary then compared to now is alot different. However, you do alot more labour at a fast food job then any other custoimer service job and the salary is about the same. The advantage of wokring for Burger King is the co-workers are kind and you are graunteed shifts.
Friendly and organized place to work.
Cashier (Current Employee), North York, OntarioJanuary 31, 2013
My co workers are very friendly and helpful. The management is very organized and everything is well done.
Enjoying Workplace in Burgerking.
Shift Manager (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONJanuary 9, 2013
Pros: free lunch
Cons: non flexibility in schedules of work.
I start my Routine work by first greeting my staff and organising them in different areas of work and then start to run my shift. I learned a lot being a manager as how to manage my staff, resources available to optimise its maximum. My coworkers are sometimes helpful and sometimes are not but still its pleasant working as you get good exposure out of every single experience. The most enjoyable part of my job is to deliver maximum satisfaction to my customers and offcourse my staff to deliver high performance in their work.
I miss working here.
Sandwich maker, order taker (Former Employee), Markham, ONOctober 24, 2012
I was treated like family, worked hard together all the time to ensure customers were pleased with our service. I miss working there at times because I loved being around such a great set of people.
Fun place to work,busy at times.
Kitchen Helper (Current Employee), Saint John, NBOctober 18, 2012
Pros: free lunches, breaks
Cons: not enough hours in a day.
some days are better than others.Very busy establishment.
Co-workers are great work with .
Hardest part job,trying to get things done,fast place,constantly busy.
great environment
Crew Leader (Former Employee), Ottawa, ONSeptember 17, 2012
Pros: great people
My typical day at work would be to organise my crew on what stations we were working at,making sure i had all areas covered so food preperation time would be matched..i've learned that working in a restaurant is not always easy but great...management was ok,i got along with them.co-workers were awesome people to work with..hardest part was the greasy smell at the end of a day...enjoyable part was the daily basis of working with great people and meeting new ones
peaceful and fun work place
Crew (Former Employee), Tenth line, Orleans, Ottawa ONSeptember 3, 2012
Pros: fifty percent off lunch in work time.
Customer is always first preference and have to faithful and dedicated to own work make perfect in work place.
I did not like working here. Boss was inappropriate and not pleasant
Cashier (Former Employee), Calgary, ABJuly 5, 2012
I give this resturant a hands down. I did not enjoy the atmosphere or my co-workers and employment did not last long as I quit
Good place when starting in the work force.
Junior assistant Manager (Former Employee), Weston Rd and Lawrence , Toronto OntarioMarch 2, 2012
Pros: two fifteen minute breaks.
Cons: busy lunch and after school hours.
Great place to work with friendly staff. It gives you understanding on how a business works. I learned many things while I worked for the company.
Environnement de travail agreable
Service à la clientèle (Cuisinier, caissier) (Former Employee), MontrealJuly 1, 2015
Pros: Travail plus au moins physique
Cons: Risque de brulure
Arriver au restaurant a l'heure. Preparer les commandes. Etre pret a repondre au exigence des clients ene tout temps.

About Burger King

The BURGER KING® system operates more than 11,000 restaurants in all 50 states and in more than 60 countries and territories – Read more