Burger King

Burger King Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
best 3 years at a work place
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), niagara fallsOctober 7, 2015
Pros: free lunch, hours i need.
went from crew member to manager in under 2 years.
the owners were amazing.
the crew members i managed where amazing!
one of the best jobs ive worked in a long time.
Horrible
Cashier (Former Employee), Brampton, ONOctober 6, 2015
Pros: Meeting some cool people.
Cons: Everything.
Before I was transferred it was an okay place to work until I got transferred to the Bramalea Mall location. It was terrible management and no way to rank up. They weren't very diverse in culture either and not understanding at all. I wouldn't recommend anyone to work there unless they were VERY desperate.
Fun Workplace
Crew Member (Former Employee), 12001 ON-400, Vaughan, ON L6A 1S1October 1, 2015
Pros: Discounts on food
Cons: Slow hours
Fun workplace with cooperative and polite management. The best part was working with really funny and helpful people, whom i learned a lot from. It got very busy and hard-working at times but it was quite manageable.
I learned a lot and enjoyed working in this restaurant.
Customer Service Team Member (Former Employee), Finch, ONSeptember 28, 2015
Being a customer service team member was my first job and I could say that I learned a lot of things especially about customer satisfaction.
Productive and fun workplace
Team Member (Current Employee), Winnipeg, MBSeptember 24, 2015
The fun part about working at Burger King is that I get a long with my team members and almost treat each other as a family. We share each others foods if a person brings their own meal to work and we also get discounts if you buy food at the store. My co-workers' hardworking skills are pretty contagious because I never really thought of myself as a hard worker until one of my co-workers told me. The hardest part of the job, for me, will always be the cleaning, especially closing hours, and some customers don't throw away their garbage, plus the soda or ketchup stains are hard to remove when cleaning the tables. Also, accidents can happen sometimes like, for instance, a customer spilled her/his drink, as an employee it is my responsible to keep the store clean and safe for other customers. Nevertheless, working as Burger King has been pretty enjoyable because the customers (specifically regular customers) are always nice and the best part of the job is greeting everyone with a smile :)
ok
Back & Cashier (Former Employee), London, ONSeptember 22, 2015
its okay people nice but management sucks, getting to leave was best but they made u stay longer sometimes forcefully even if u got a ride waiting
was dishes and fod prep
Cook/Prep (Former Employee), Sault Ste. Marie, ONSeptember 18, 2015
Pros: pa for ur own lunch
Cons: extra hours
Make sure things are doing right the way they teach ya and make sure the dishes and floor are mopped and get food prep for another co-worker
Fun Workplace
Cashier (Former Employee), Moose jaw, SkSeptember 15, 2015
Pros: equality
Cons: Very busy some times
Team oriented Workplace
Fast Pace Workplace
Dealing with different kind of customers
Customers are very agressive sometimes but we use to have trick to cool them out by giving extra sweet pie or something they like.
Working at burger king was really enjoyable.
Great team work
Clerk & Cook (Former Employee), Swift Current, SKSeptember 14, 2015
Pros: Dresscode hats
Cons: Heavy black attire
Hot workplace, great hours and generous when requesting time off. Employees, Supervisors and Managers are very, funny, kind and hard working.
Awesome environment to work in
Cashier and Cook (Former Employee), Ottawa, ONSeptember 12, 2015
Pros: Good environment to work in
Cons: we never never got that much customers
working at Burger King taught me a lot .For example it taught me to always show up at work 15 minutes early so your not late , it also taught me how to speak confidently to all sorts customers I come upon and lastly it taught how to manage my time and how to prioritise my tasks . Everyone there was nice and respected each other ,we liked and enjoyed working there etc To sum up I would totally recommend my friends dto work at Burger King
i learn a lot ...and gained.
Restaurant General Manager (Former Employee), KuwaitSeptember 10, 2015
its not balance life due of lack of manpower but .I learned and gained in this company .Which develop my personality and in life ,
What I learned
Cashier (Former Employee), Midland, ONSeptember 10, 2015
I learned different things working for Burger King. I learned how to handle money, and a cash, and the fryers as well. It was a very educational experience for me.
fast pasted and fun
Cashier/Kitchen (Former Employee), Kingston, ONSeptember 5, 2015
Pros: quiet in the morning :)
Cons: Loud at night :)
go in log in to my cashier and wait for customers to come in so i can take their order or cook what they ordered hoping I can have them leaving with a smile and coming back for more
good management
Crew Member (Former Employee), Scarborough, ONSeptember 3, 2015
fun work place, and co-workers are easy to get along. the most enjoyable part of the job is having cool and friendly managers and team members.
Overall active and Clean
Cook (Former Employee), Prince Albert, SKSeptember 2, 2015
Pros: People were alright
Cons: mixed up hours and shifts
The work hours and attendance of Employees was weak, uncoordinated with the job details. Managers had their own ways of taking on the duties they have being managers also the flat out funhouse fooling was constant and not as serious as should be when in the food industry
A very adequate beginner job
Team Member (Current Employee), Mcdonough, GAAugust 31, 2015
This was not a difficult job to learn, and would be great for anybody starting out in the workforce. The salary was not great, and there were virtually no benefits. There was a variety in the co-workers that I had, good and bad. It was a good starter job overall.
Enjoyable environment
Cashier/Cook (Former Employee), Sussex, NBAugust 26, 2015
Great staff and management crew to work with and everyone was easy to get along with which made working there a lot easier. I learned a lot of social skills and even gained more expertise in dealing with customers in a positive way.
Why I want to leave Burger King
Cashier (Current Employee), MonctonAugust 22, 2015
I love working at Burger King, it was my first job and I love my co-workers. Although a few of my Managers are just a bit too slack for my liking. I mean it was great when I first started, it was exactly what I was looking for, for a first job. But now as an adult paying bills and trying to get her life together, Burger King just isn't the place for me.
Fun Place, Lots of free product for employees as a benefit. Free crew training and great management positions.
Crew Member (Former Employee), Airdrie, ABAugust 20, 2015
Pros: Free Lunches, Free Product after 11, Good management
Cons: Long Hours, Complaints from staff and Customers
Work the front counter after being very sanitary and cautious of customers allowing them to feel welcome. Sweep the lobby, kitchen, back room, Check bathrooms, clean and remain sanitary. Mop the bathrooms, remove garbages, replace garbages, Friendly Co-workers always joking around. Making the job suitable for me as i was graduating High School.
producive workplace surrounded by delicious smelling food
cashier (Former Employee), Calgary, ABAugust 18, 2015
Pros: discount
Cons: standing
Workplace was usually very busy with customers. But as a team you work together to get orders done as fast as possible.
The hardest part of the job was working around such delicious yet unhealthy and greasy food.
But it was fun to work there because you get to learn different positions.
Headquarters