Burger King

Burger King Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
past service
Kitchen staff (Current Employee), Mountain RoadApril 18, 2015
Pros: break free coffee atleast
Cons: long hours
Making fresh Whoppers and Sandwich doing the the pref washing the dirty dishes and clear out the carton and garbage. i learn from the job to keep calm and be patient team work is very important try to communication from co-worker the hardest part from the job went you do all in the same time need to think what First second and next. the feel the most enjoyed part the job when my job done without complain.
Great atmosphere and wonderful staff
Cashier (Former Employee), Penticton, BCApril 13, 2015
I worked at two different locations and I am very grateful for the friends that I made and the memories I will take with me for the rest of my life. Staff was always very positive and helpful and I have a lot of respect for both women who were General Mangers at both locations. I worked for Burger King a combined 6 years and I do not regret a single moment of it!!!
Fair place to work at
cashier (Former Employee), Brampton, ONApril 8, 2015
Pros: nice coworkers
Cons: fast-paced environment
I worked at the Burger King on Queen Street located at the 410. I was there for about 7 months. The pay was minimum wage, with rasies (of about $0.10 every six months if you have been doing good work.) I must say that the management lacked friendliness at times, though they were always fair. The hours were a bit crazy, as it is a fast food place and it is open 24/7. The work was hard, and not an ideal long-term job for me, so I quit, but overall it wasn't a terrible place to work.
Meh
Cashier (Former Employee), London, ONApril 4, 2015
Pros: half priced food on breaks
Cons: dirty grease everywhere.
This job isn't the greatest. It'll work to get you by, but its just dirty and gross. Very easy job. Not much more else i can say about it.
Friendly Environment
Manager (Former Employee), Regina, SKApril 1, 2015
I learned at Burger King how to handle pressure situation easily, management is very good. Operational management: organizing stock and equipment, ordering supplies and overseeing building maintenance, cleanliness and security.Financial management: planning and working to budgets, maximizing profits and achieving sales targets set by head office, controlling takings in the restaurant, administering payrolls, etc.
Working to ensure standards of hygiene are maintained and that the restaurant complies with health and safety regulations
I had a good experience
cooker (Former Employee), coquitlamMarch 27, 2015
I like the cooking place , I had a good manager and I learned a lot at this position.I learned a how to solve customer problems.
fun and productive workplace
Crew member/ Cashier (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONFebruary 15, 2015
Pros: discount lunches
Cons: hours always being cut
The friendships that you make with other team members and customers is what i look forward too, to walk into work and customers great with a smile or tell your manger how great you are and that you are the reason why they come back is something that always makes your day better.
Fast-paced results driven and friendly workplace
Cook/Cashier (Former Employee), Winnipeg, MBFebruary 4, 2015
Pros: free drinks on days you worked
A typical day at work involved coming in and getting ready to go before my shift so that I could start right on time without any delays. I managed customer orders, complaints/compliments, training of new staff for face-to-face interactions and preparation as well as presentation of all consumables. Here I learned how to manage my time efficiently to the customers benefit and the value of having a good instructor. The environment was very friendly I got along very well with all my coworkers and managers. The hardest part of my job was handling customer orders while teaching new staff to handle the orders but I heartily worked my way through without conflict. The most enjoyable part of my job was watching happy customers depart with their orders satisfied and new trainees working smoothly through new orders.
Fun and Colourful Workplace
Customer Services (Former Employee), Brampton, ONJanuary 24, 2015
Pros: close to shopping center
Cons: low pay
I found it quite busy and sometimes felt that it was underemployed at time. But the coworkers were civil and the manager was helpful in more than one situation. The hardest part was maintaining orders on busy days. But overall it was fairly simple and enjoyable.
Productive work in fast food enviroment.
Prep Cook/ Dishwasher (Former Employee), Brantford, ONJanuary 18, 2015
Pros: having a place to go and work.
Cons: long hours.
My day at work would be showing up 15 minutes early to ensure I am prompt and on time and ready to start my work day.
Everyday is a busy day, work as fast as you can to get things done in a fast paced environment.
The hardest part of the job is handling customer complaints.
The most enjoyable part of my job is just being a at work and being productive. keeping everyone happy.
What I learned was developing more people skills.
Cashier
Cashier/Food Preparation (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONJanuary 12, 2015
cashing out the clients on what they have bought in the store.cashing out the clients on what they have bought in the store.cashing out the clients on what they have bought in the store.cashing out the clients on what they have bought in the store.cashing out the clients on what they have bought in the store.
Fast pace environment
Cleaner (Former Employee), MississaugaDecember 3, 2014
Good management and team of employees. I gained a lot of skills and experiences there.
Friendly coworkers, long nights and sometimes unruly customers.
Customer Sales Representative (Former Employee), Toronto, ONOctober 27, 2014
Pros: free food, flexable hours and friendly coworkers.
Cons: overnight shift and unruly customers.
My job was mainly the overnight shift. I also maintained inventory count and purchase orders. Typical work day would be servicing the overnight customer, cleaning duties and as said before inventory count. The hardest part of the job would be the overnight shift and going to college, but i did learn how to manage my time between school and work.
Hectic , unorganized place to work
Cashier (Former Employee), Lasalle, QCSeptember 14, 2014
a typical day at work , that would be a lie because i had to call the manager to see when i would work. the fact is it wasnt organized i was payed under the table out of the managers own bank account . 3 hours a week when i was promised full time . it was horrible
Love the job but seeking a different field of work.
Management / Crew (Current Employee), Pembroke, ONApril 9, 2014
I love my job, However the pay is not great and i'm seeking a job that would better suite me. I have been with the company for about 2 years and i am looking to expand my knowledge else wear.
productive & friendly
Team Member (Current Employee), Winnipeg, MBMarch 25, 2014
Pros: friendly
the work place is really enthusiastic i have learned a lot.. my co- workers are friendly..
Cover letter
Shift Manger (Current Employee), Windsor, ONDecember 26, 2013
I'm working as shift manger at Burger King corporation , I learned how to work as a team with other employee with respect each other, I'm able to use cash register daily balance , I learned how to deal with customer and experience with customer service witch I already had for 7 years. I was the first one how get a gift card for best manger of the month and there was another manger after me and my boss she gave me another one and she said I can't give someone else because" I'm doing a very good job and I have a very good compliments from customers". I enjoy my time when I work with people I always say If you want to be happy love your job and enjoy what you doing. I don't have hard part of my job because I like what I'm doing and I like my job .
good job
Crew leader (Former Employee), Ottawa, ONNovember 20, 2013
Pros: meeting new people
Cons: you smelt like grease at end of day
typical day would be serving customers, making sure everything was fresh and eady to go..mamgement and co workers were great..nothing hard about the job and enjoyable part was meeting new people on daily basis
Fun and Fast paced
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Cambridge, OnOctober 21, 2013
Working at Burger King is fun and very fast paced. It is nice to have regulars come in and getting to talk to new people everyday. It is hard to balance family lift some times but you make it work.
fun to be working around with friends
Team Member/Shift Manager (Current Employee), Oakville, ONJuly 21, 2013
fits well with my schedule and my time
open availability
working around with friends
used to be around co-workers

About Burger King

The BURGER KING® system operates more than 11,000 restaurants in all 50 states and in more than 60 countries and territories – Read more