Burger King

Burger King Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Cashier Job
Cashier (Former Employee), OrleansJuly 30, 2015
Pros: Free lunches
Cons: Short hours
I would have to operate the cashier, clean the restaurant, wash the floors, hand dry the tables, and aid customers with any problems or questions
Fun workplace
Shift Coordinator (Current Employee), Belleville, ONJuly 27, 2015
Pros: Free Lunches and great social aspect
Cons: No cons
A typical day of work consists of cash handling, face-face interaction with customers on a regular basis and you have to have great problem solving skills. Our number one goal is to ensure everybody leaves happy. I can usually tell if someone is having a horrible day and a terrible time with our services and its up to me as a Shift-Coordinator to ensure that I take the initiative and approach the customer appropriately and make sure they are taken care of. The management is great and and team work environment at times can get challenging but we all get through it at the end of the day. The hardest part of my job would be dealing with intoxicated customer and asking them to leave. There is lots of resistance but we are a family restaurant and we cannot have our other customers feel uncomfortable to the point of them leaving and possibly not returning. I love my job because I love socializing, I like people and I like conversation, people for the most part and very easy to get along with and all they are asking for is some respect and to be dignified. My job is easy and I really never have many problems. At that, I'm a night Shift-Coordinator beside a bar and I really never run into problems.

Thank you for your time!
Shift manager, fast food, work under pressure.
shift manager (Former Employee), Grand Falls Windsor, NLJuly 23, 2015
Opening shift, lunch, supper, closing shift, all preparation, customer service, opening and closing tills, lead team , delegation, resolve customer's problems and complains.
A busy work place
Cashier (Former Employee), CrossfieldJuly 14, 2015
Pros: free drinks
Cons: not organized
There were moments when i really enjoyed working at burger king. But then it got hectic at times because the mangement didnt do there best with the scheduling. Sometimes there werent enough workers and sometimes there were too many.
very fun work environment
Kitchen cook (Former Employee), cambridge ontJuly 13, 2015
Pros: a wonderful discount
Cons: very tiring
working a burger king was a blast. the co-workers and managers were great, it was never a dull moment at that place the food was good, the learning experience was well worth it
Very nice place to work with amazing co workers
Cook / Crew Member (Former Employee), Oshawa, ONJuly 12, 2015
One of the nicest places ive worked, my supervisor was amazing. I really recommend this place to everyone. The only problem is not too many hours but beside that the environment is amazing and the owners are really nice
Taking and Completing customer orders
Cashier (Former Employee), Delta, BCJuly 10, 2015
Typical day would be either assigned to cashier or to the back in the kitchen and make the orders.
If I am cashier then I would take orders from customers let them know if we have any promotions and complete their order.
If I am working in the kitchen I would complete their order with the way the customers ask for.
Overall the work environment was very fun and everyone working made it enjoyable to work with, the only hardest part of the job was in the summer when it would get really hot with the ovens on.
Great environment and great people who help
cook (Former Employee), Saskatoon SaskatchewanJuly 6, 2015
Pros: Money, learned new things
Cons: fired for not attening and missed calls
I liked working at burger king because they help out every step of the way, they also taught me how to do cashier.
the hardest part was making it because i was busy with family stuff
i mostly liked the company that was there and the help they gave
Not a good place to work
Cook (Former Employee), London, ONJune 22, 2015
Pros: none
Cons: bad area
Terrible hours and very bad place, bad area and a lot of drugs found in and around restaurant. Management was not friendly at all
working with other people
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Brampton ONJune 17, 2015
Pros: free food at burger kin
Cons: staying back to help net shift manager
I am looking for an opportunity to grow up within an organization where i can use my skills and knowledge to finish certain tasks. i would like to work with multicultural community. I am an easy going person. i like to communicate with people, team player.
Productive and fun work place
drive thur,cook,prep work,cashier (Former Employee), deer lake nlJune 16, 2015
Productive and fun, hard work some days when busy other the that it was pretty easy going , met great people there had fun with most the co-workers
Fun workplace with entertaining staff
Sandwich Maker (Former Employee), Ajax, ONJune 15, 2015
I would assembly food for customers, make food, and clean and wash kitchen supplies. It was short staff but everyone I worked with got along well and made sure to help each other when needed.
Productive and fun workplace.
Cashier (Current Employee), Bowmanville, ONJune 15, 2015
Working at Burger King has been great for my first job. I have gained excellent customer service skills along with other traits. I love my boss and all of the managers. If I have any problem, I feel safe knowing that I can confide in them. I have also met a number of amazing people at my job.
Summer Job
Cashier, packer, drive thru (Former Employee), Smiths Falls, ONJune 15, 2015
I worked at Burger King as cashier, later I was doing cash,packing and drive thru. I learned how to work fast, and efficient.
My co-workers were nice. i enjoyed working there. Just not my forever kind of job.
Fast paced flexible work environment
Part time Cashier, Preparing Food (Former Employee), Brampton, ONJune 7, 2015
Great part-time job for students offering training and customer service skills regularly. All employees operate as part of a team supporting one another in any way possible.
At times communication is poor
Restaurant Manager (Current Employee), Etobicoke, OntJune 5, 2015
Pros: free, meals
Cons: long hours
Has allowed me to learn and progress from team member to store manager. Have learnt how to deal with guests and team members of all ethnic background.
Good workplace
Customer service, drive thru, meal preparation (Former Employee), Kingston, ONJune 4, 2015
Making meals, cleaning. Great people to work with. Management is good. Working without cool air is hard. Seeing smiles on the customers faces.
8 years work experience in customer service
Manager (Current Employee), Surrey, BCJune 2, 2015
8 years work experience in customer service, over all was ok. owner should work on management more and salary and benefits
Great job
Cook (Current Employee), Moncton, NBMay 29, 2015
Pros: Discounts
Cons: Feels long
Good job, great people to work with. Never boring, everyone is full of energy. Fun company to work for. The hardest part of the job is following the past, easy to catch up over time.
dirty job
crew member (Former Employee), pembroke,onMay 25, 2015
Pros: discounts
Cons: long hours and late nights
working there wasn't a terrible time but it was dirty with grease. some of the co-workers were great to work with. long hours and late nights

1 2 3 4 5

About Burger King

The BURGER KING® system operates more than 11,000 restaurants in all 50 states and in more than 60 countries and territories – Read more