Burger King Employee Reviews

Great atmosphere and easy work
Preps food in the morning for sales during the day (Former Employee) –  Shawnessy, AB22 April 2017
People are nice and the team mates communicate well with each other, work is always smooth. Great food, always served hot and fresshly made. Always satisfied
Pros
Free meal
Cons
No cons
cashier and cahier trainer
Cashier/cashier trainer (Former Employee) –  Brandon, MB19 April 2017
Monday to hard part didn't work 8 hours every day enjoyable I learn customer services and be a cashier and learn fast new things and management no expert organized place or managers
Boring
Cashier/Cook (Former Employee) –  Tilbury, ON19 April 2017
Co-Workers were kind people, even though there was a lot of drama. Managers were controlling, The discounts on food while at work were okay but that wasn't worth working there.
Good first job or part time job
Cashier/Cook (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB19 April 2017
Overall good place to work. Especially if you are looking for a first job or part time job. Good employees but the management could use some work. And the work environment could be a little better
Great starting place for a job
Manager of Operations (Current Employee) –  Maple, ON16 April 2017
its an alright place too work, the pay is terrible compared to how much needs to be put it. no way of moving up the ladder once your in a spot thats it no moving up
Pros
Free food
Cons
Too much work for little pay
Fun workplace
Front End Cashier (Former Employee) –  Greater Sudbury, ON15 April 2017
I liked this the customer's. They were always happy when they walked into the restaurant. They were always friendly. It was a fun place to work at and also liked the people I worked with. They were also very friendly
had a great experience working with fellow members..got to learn more while working with them.
Cashier/Cook (Current Employee) –  Concord, ON15 April 2017
when i entered in burger king i didn't had any experience.. I started working as a crew member in Burger King. Within 4 months my manager gave me the opportunity to work as a cashier which was fun working as.I started learning more and more ang got experience and learnt to work as a family and how to deal with customers and the problems. The management was really good. On the workplace, we use to work as family. According to me the job you get is all time hard.. its upto us how we make it enjoyable and easier.
great manager
Made burgers as well as help cook (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC14 April 2017
busy but productive i learned to have more patience had to multi task a lot so learnt how to be quick on my feet management was well put together friendly coworkers
Pros
good location so was always busy
Cons
working graveyards
productive and fast pace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ON12 April 2017
it was a great place long hours and very busy .But customer service was the best part of the job where you get to interact with various kinds of people from all walks of life staffing was very respectful thoughtful of their staff and customers.
Pros
Good discounts for staffs
Cons
unsure of scheduling
Decent Place to Work
Cashier work (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB11 April 2017
The job was pleasant to work at, the location was nice, and the hours were decent. Overall, the food is good, and the employees were almost always friendly.
Good clean place to be
Food Prep (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON6 April 2017
Good first time job to have, it gives you a set of skills to move forward with. Management was good and the people were friendly and kind. if you are a good worker you will be given more hours.
poor management
Line Cook/Prep (Former Employee) –  Greater Sudbury, ON6 April 2017
poor management with a very poor work ethic and unclean kitchen space with non friendly and gossip filled work environment where items get stolen from you worth over 400$
Challenging
General Manager (Current Employee) –  Orangeville, ON5 April 2017
It is very fast moving Environment to work in. Very challenging.
You learn lot of qualities like Team work, Leadership, Friendliness.
Maintaining healthy relations with customers.
Productive workplace with a high volume customers
Cashier (Part-time) (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON5 April 2017
The workplace is very fast pace, a lot of customers come. Problems often occur in the workplace. The hardest part of the job is when the restaurant gets busy. The best part is the coworkers.
Pros
Coworkers are friendly
Great Job.
Supervisor/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC31 March 2017
I enjoyed this job quite a lot, but due to the lack of hours and low pay I had to let it go for the sake of my studies. I hope to find something better.
Pros
Fast-Paced.
Cons
Lack of hours.
Fun, Loving, Caring Environment
Shift Manager (Current Employee) –  Woodstock, ON31 March 2017
Many aspects of working here is great, they care about your scheduling limitations with school, are human so they understand that emergencies happen- very loving.
Team Oriented Staff, Positive Management
Restaurant Help (Former Employee) –  Brockville, ON31 March 2017
Burger King is a great company to work for. Particularly the location I was at: we all worked simultaneously in one large team, no matter how busy we got with sudden rushes of customers, we were all able to work at our individual jobs and come out strong together as a team. The management was always very understanding, positive, and encouraging, and I really enjoyed working for them. When a work environment and culture is positive and enjoyable it makes the job all that much better.
Pros
good staff, good hours, acknowledgement for a job well done
Cons
continuous night shifts are tiring
Good for starting off, not so much for a long-term job.
Employee (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BC30 March 2017
For a starting job, this is the way to go. The pay is fine, and the environment is perfect for those wanting to get into the fast-food business. But for anyone with ambition to become a Chef, I don't recommend it. Any kind of fast-food establishment will give you general, if not basic kitchen experience.
Pros
Discounted meals, Experience in the kitchen environment, Experience all around in sanitation.
Cons
Long hours, May have to deal with 'interesting' customers.
fun place to work
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Orillia, ON29 March 2017
staff is awesome, very fun to work with. management is great! besides the fact that they pay minimum wage its a great place to work, especially for a first job!
Fun place
Cook and Cashier (Former Employee) –  Oregon29 March 2017
Working there a greatplace good people nice working down pressure is fun some schedule days working like a cook some day cook. I would like to work over there

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Burger King. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8