Burger King Employee Review

fun work place
cashier (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON21 October 2013
i would clock in for work, then usually i would be on cash if not im making burgers or expediting. i don't mind doing anything. my co workers are all fun and get along, we all divide the work evenly. we never make it seem like work. we switch up are roles so no body is bored.

Other Burger King Employee Reviews

It’s kinda okay
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Prince George, BC14 January 2018
Burger king in prince george doesn’t have any applicating forms and they don’t clean their dishes properly. They just give it a quick scrub and rinse.
Overall pretty horrid.
Cashier, Drive-thru (Former Employee) –  Sydney, NS11 January 2018
Management is biased and terrible. Customers openly harass you consistently and nothing will be done about it. Problematic workers do not get fired or cut hours whereas honest mistakes for diligent employees can make you lose up to 16 hours weekly for a consistent time period despite working there for years due to favoritism. If you do good, you're expected to be worked like a dog. Only good thing was the friends I've made during my time there, which is different for everyone but isn't really a legitimate positive as a whole for the company. It's the only good thing I've got for it, however.
Pros
Fantastic coworkers.
Cons
No job advancement, management is horrendous and biased, terrible hours with very little opportunity to get more.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Burger King. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8