Burger King

Burger King Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Enjoyable environment
Cashier/Cook (Former Employee), Sussex, NBAugust 26, 2015
Great staff and management crew to work with and everyone was easy to get along with which made working there a lot easier. I learned a lot of social skills and even gained more expertise in dealing with customers in a positive way.
Why I want to leave Burger King
Cashier (Current Employee), MonctonAugust 22, 2015
I love working at Burger King, it was my first job and I love my co-workers. Although a few of my Managers are just a bit too slack for my liking. I mean it was great when I first started, it was exactly what I was looking for, for a first job. But now as an adult paying bills and trying to get her life together, Burger King just isn't the place for me.
Fun Place, Lots of free product for employees as a benefit. Free crew training and great management positions.
Crew Member (Former Employee), Airdrie, ABAugust 20, 2015
Pros: Free Lunches, Free Product after 11, Good management
Cons: Long Hours, Complaints from staff and Customers
Work the front counter after being very sanitary and cautious of customers allowing them to feel welcome. Sweep the lobby, kitchen, back room, Check bathrooms, clean and remain sanitary. Mop the bathrooms, remove garbages, replace garbages, Friendly Co-workers always joking around. Making the job suitable for me as i was graduating High School.
producive workplace surrounded by delicious smelling food
cashier (Former Employee), Calgary, ABAugust 18, 2015
Pros: discount
Cons: standing
Workplace was usually very busy with customers. But as a team you work together to get orders done as fast as possible.
The hardest part of the job was working around such delicious yet unhealthy and greasy food.
But it was fun to work there because you get to learn different positions.
Staff and management are nice and hard working people
crew member (Current Employee), Port Moody, BCAugust 10, 2015
Pros: Nice and hard working co-workers
Cons: Hard to progress
Every day is the same, take orders and make the food. On a typical day of work, a worker would probably not learn anything new unless they just started. My co-workers are hard workers and everyone is nice. From this job I took away better people skills and being able to keep working at a fast pace for a continued length of time.
Great environment to work in
Cashier/Cook (Former Employee), Regina, SKAugust 6, 2015
Pros: Amazing and wonderful coworkers
Cons: Not enough hours.
A typical day at work would be to clean and cook the food in the back. I also worked up at the front where I was able to converse with customers. I really loved to be able to get to know the customers and welcome returning customers.
My coworkers were wonderful. They were always helpful with whatever need I had, and always had positive reinforcement.
One of the hardest parts of my job was how busy it would get, and how I would have to adjust to the fast paced situations. But I soon got used to how fast things were, and I adapted. This in turn made me able to work in stressful situations without letting my emotions get ahead of me.
The most enjoyable part of my job was working with my coworkers. They always had a way of making the shift a lot of fun.
friendly environment
Cashier and Customer Service (Former Employee), mississaugaAugust 4, 2015
friendly co workers, friendly customer service, food made hot and fresh, managing your own till, food prep, hardest part of the job was when other workers call in sick on busy days lots of customers would leave cuz of the long wait in line.
fun
Cashier (Former Employee), hamiltonAugust 4, 2015
Pros: free lunches
Cons: long hours
work was fun very nice customers very nice employees and supervisors very nice environment very nive very very nice i ran out of things to say so im just dragging on
Cashier Job
Cashier (Former Employee), OrleansJuly 30, 2015
Pros: Free lunches
Cons: Short hours
I would have to operate the cashier, clean the restaurant, wash the floors, hand dry the tables, and aid customers with any problems or questions
Fun workplace
Shift Coordinator (Current Employee), Belleville, ONJuly 27, 2015
Pros: Free Lunches and great social aspect
Cons: No cons
A typical day of work consists of cash handling, face-face interaction with customers on a regular basis and you have to have great problem solving skills. Our number one goal is to ensure everybody leaves happy. I can usually tell if someone is having a horrible day and a terrible time with our services and its up to me as a Shift-Coordinator to ensure that I take the initiative and approach the customer appropriately and make sure they are taken care of. The management is great and and team work environment at times can get challenging but we all get through it at the end of the day. The hardest part of my job would be dealing with intoxicated customer and asking them to leave. There is lots of resistance but we are a family restaurant and we cannot have our other customers feel uncomfortable to the point of them leaving and possibly not returning. I love my job because I love socializing, I like people and I like conversation, people for the most part and very easy to get along with and all they are asking for is some respect and to be dignified. My job is easy and I really never have many problems. At that, I'm a night Shift-Coordinator beside a bar and I really never run into problems.

Thank you for your time!
Shift manager, fast food, work under pressure.
shift manager (Former Employee), Grand Falls Windsor, NLJuly 23, 2015
Opening shift, lunch, supper, closing shift, all preparation, customer service, opening and closing tills, lead team , delegation, resolve customer's problems and complains.
A busy work place
Cashier (Former Employee), CrossfieldJuly 14, 2015
Pros: free drinks
Cons: not organized
There were moments when i really enjoyed working at burger king. But then it got hectic at times because the mangement didnt do there best with the scheduling. Sometimes there werent enough workers and sometimes there were too many.
very fun work environment
Kitchen cook (Former Employee), cambridge ontJuly 13, 2015
Pros: a wonderful discount
Cons: very tiring
working a burger king was a blast. the co-workers and managers were great, it was never a dull moment at that place the food was good, the learning experience was well worth it
Very nice place to work with amazing co workers
Cook / Crew Member (Former Employee), Oshawa, ONJuly 12, 2015
One of the nicest places ive worked, my supervisor was amazing. I really recommend this place to everyone. The only problem is not too many hours but beside that the environment is amazing and the owners are really nice
Taking and Completing customer orders
Cashier (Former Employee), Delta, BCJuly 10, 2015
Typical day would be either assigned to cashier or to the back in the kitchen and make the orders.
If I am cashier then I would take orders from customers let them know if we have any promotions and complete their order.
If I am working in the kitchen I would complete their order with the way the customers ask for.
Overall the work environment was very fun and everyone working made it enjoyable to work with, the only hardest part of the job was in the summer when it would get really hot with the ovens on.
Great environment and great people who help
cook (Former Employee), Saskatoon SaskatchewanJuly 6, 2015
Pros: Money, learned new things
Cons: fired for not attening and missed calls
I liked working at burger king because they help out every step of the way, they also taught me how to do cashier.
the hardest part was making it because i was busy with family stuff
i mostly liked the company that was there and the help they gave
Not a good place to work
Cook (Former Employee), London, ONJune 22, 2015
Pros: none
Cons: bad area
Terrible hours and very bad place, bad area and a lot of drugs found in and around restaurant. Management was not friendly at all
working with other people
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Brampton ONJune 17, 2015
Pros: free food at burger kin
Cons: staying back to help net shift manager
I am looking for an opportunity to grow up within an organization where i can use my skills and knowledge to finish certain tasks. i would like to work with multicultural community. I am an easy going person. i like to communicate with people, team player.
Productive and fun work place
drive thur,cook,prep work,cashier (Former Employee), deer lake nlJune 16, 2015
Productive and fun, hard work some days when busy other the that it was pretty easy going , met great people there had fun with most the co-workers
Fun workplace with entertaining staff
Sandwich Maker (Former Employee), Ajax, ONJune 15, 2015
I would assembly food for customers, make food, and clean and wash kitchen supplies. It was short staff but everyone I worked with got along well and made sure to help each other when needed.
Headquarters