Burger King Employee Reviews

intresting to do work there,,,friendly environment,,,,best manager
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Denman Island, BC18 September 2017
Friendly environment love to do work their,,,,good team members.,,,,good manger its far from my place n there is no hope to increase in wages over all its good experience
Pros
flexibility in shifts
Cons
no increase in wages
They stop giving me shifts because I was White
Front cash and customer service (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB16 September 2017
Worked there for over 7 years and got a new Filipino district manager that doesn't like white people he literally told me we don't hire white people when me and my sister tried to give someone a job recommendation
Needed help
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Barrie, ON14 September 2017
Needed Lots of love from the owner to get the place looking clean, but there was no care at all for the restaurant. hard to keep good employees. customers were nasty and rude
Fun Environment and friendly team members
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB7 September 2017
Working at Burger King was such an amazing experience. It was a first job that I had and I learned so much life lesson that are practical and necessary. The people I worked with are very friendly and helpful. They made sure that I get all the training and information I needed for the job.
Bonne ambiance de travail
Gerante (Former Employee) –  Drummondville, QC5 September 2017
J'ai travaillé 25 ans chez Burger King j'aime bien dirigés et travail d'équipe faire le service à la clientèle l'administration
Pros
Repas gratuit
Cons
Aucun
production okay, staff enjoy.
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON3 September 2017
a typical day being a crew is giving satisfaction to the customers and provide them happy environment. Having fun while working make the work easy and the goal of the day is met. Our assistant store manager is a challenge for me while I'm working at Burger King. Everyday before going in I'm thinking how to satisfy the assistant manager and the result is just being honest to her and the work that has been given is beyond the expectation result.
Productive and fun work environment.
HMS Host (Former Employee) –  Tilbury, ON1 September 2017
As my first job, Burger King was a great way to start into working as it helped build my base skills on time management and multitasking and allowed me to apply myself more.
Awesome place have lots of good memories
Cook (Former Employee) –  Innisfil, ON31 August 2017
Overall good place to work for a first job had lots of fun and made lots of new friends.
If you want to stay busy and get decent hours this is the place to be.
Pros
Discounts
Cons
Busy
Co-Manager and Team Members has fun to be with
Shift Manager (Current Employee) –  TriNoma Mall30 August 2017
Good Store, great work balance and there is a lot of work opportunity advancement. Nice place to work most especially our store was inside the mall. Peak store and more guest every day.
Pros
Lot of room for advancement
Cons
Long Hours
Good Company
reasonable salary
flexible hours
responsible coworkers
belle équipe
Coordonnatrice, Former une équipe, veiller (Current Employee) –  Victoriaville, QC28 August 2017
le personelle est très gentils et souriants .
merci
Pros
repas gratuit
Good working environment
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  London, ON28 August 2017
It is a positive working environment with friendly co-workers and management. Easy to learn and everyone is helpful. allows me to use my food handler certification skills
Excellent employer.
Shift Manager and Crew Trainer (Former Employee) –  Chatham-Kent, ON22 August 2017
Management is understanding and reasonable. Workplace is safe, clean and organized. Room for advancement from crew member to shift manager. Duties are fair and assigned on a daily basis. Customer service skills are a must.
Great learning experience
Crew Worker/General Labour (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON22 August 2017
General labour was an eye opener as to how things really work in the background. Positive team approach and everyone supports each other. Can be physical work at times.
Burger king
Caissière (Former Employee) –  St.-Hyacinthe, QC22 August 2017
J'ai adore travailler avec mon patron très belle ambiance dans le temps que c'étais Paul le patron après la vente le nouveau propriétaire Était pas agréable et a mis l'entreprise à sa perte.
Productive and fun workplace
cook/server and cleaner and cashier (Current Employee) –  North Battleford, SK20 August 2017
Well i start at 8 am and i start clening the parking lot and change garbage outside then come in and stock shelves and take customers orders and clean up after guests and end my shift at 4 pm. Well i learned how to work quickly and as a team player and how to work effectivelyand customer service.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
not enough money
Great people to work with super friendly
Cashier/Boards (Former Employee) –  Niagara Falls, ON19 August 2017
Very sanitary very hard work cleaning and the cashier line in the kitchen floor hallway floor bathroom dishwasher area I would definitely go back if I could but I decided to move so now I'm looking for new work
great environment
AREA COACH/AREA MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Nova Scotia17 August 2017
the most enjoyable part of the job is to learn my mistake ,because for me Mistake is my income and great result is my revenue.
Working in Burger king Canada is a very great environment, staff are treated as family no matter who you are and where you from. when I hired people I always hired people who are smarter than me because his motivate me as well to challenge my self and I ensure that people I hired will contribute in the business as we grow.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
not a good place to work
Shift Manager (Current Employee) –  Great Yarmouth16 August 2017
They dont even care about the employee. No progressive environment, No development opportunity. they wil never listen to you. work ethic is ver bad. managers treat people like nothing i can describe
As long as yo'rer not closing the job is good.
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Richmond Hill, ON15 August 2017
Although the location i worked at recently closed. The management was great and understanding. So long as you werent closing your only real job was to make the food which was actually pretty fun. Closing was another story though. That was a nightmare honestly. I could never get to go home on time. Not to mention so much dirty work, and dishes that you'd get sick from being wet after. Overall though it was actually a pretty rewarding highschool job.
Pros
50% off food.
Cons
Closing

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Burger King. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8