Burger King Employee Review

Working for Burger King was my Best job Ever
General Manager (Former Employee) –  Oakland, CA7 November 2013
I started for Burger King in New Orleans during 1985 to 1991. During that time I was introduced to Great hospitality, customers services, crew retention, and all of the tools of how to run your business and make money. Hiring great people make a business run well for a short time because they have a higher goal in life, but if you can hire an average or medium persons with potential. You can mole that person and get them to understand your goals and their you will have your future managers and your replacement. That what I learn in California, how too teach, train, and develop your employees to keep peaking at all times.
Pros
Working and dealing with the public. You are in control.
Cons
Someone is always trying to take the credit.

Other Burger King Employee Reviews

I will Never Eat there after working there.
Night Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Midland, ON22 February 2018
When I worked here, the regulations and standards for cleaning a kitchen were so low that I would get in trouble for cleaning "too much" and using "too much cleaning product" where your chicken and other meats were being cooked... is there really such a thing as a kitchen that is "too clean"?
Good work
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Prince George, BC19 February 2018
I learned from Burger King, how to learn new things in accurate manner and I came to learn about working in a team. They provide best training to all the employees. Furthermore, they are not biased. All the employees and managers work in a team as they have good team spirit.
Pros
Free food provided during breaks
Cons
All is well

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Burger King. Our community is ready to answer.

56.4K