Burger King Employee Review

Working for Burger King was my Best job Ever
General Manager (Former Employee) –  Oakland, CA7 November 2013
I started for Burger King in New Orleans during 1985 to 1991. During that time I was introduced to Great hospitality, customers services, crew retention, and all of the tools of how to run your business and make money. Hiring great people make a business run well for a short time because they have a higher goal in life, but if you can hire an average or medium persons with potential. You can mole that person and get them to understand your goals and their you will have your future managers and your replacement. That what I learn in California, how too teach, train, and develop your employees to keep peaking at all times.
Pros
Working and dealing with the public. You are in control.
Cons
Someone is always trying to take the credit.

Other Burger King Employee Reviews

amazing place to work
Cashier/Kitchen Staff (Former Employee) –  Moncton, NB21 November 2017
amazing.amazing.amazing...This was such a great place to work.from the staff to the general public,i loved my experience while working here.there is nothing I can say to take the smile of my face when I think about my time here
Pros
just all round amazing
Cons
One of the best jobs i've had
Kitchen Staff/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Sydney, NS20 November 2017
It was a super friendly job full of the best mangers ive had in a job always willing to help out. most of the day was talking to people or making burgers.
Pros
The hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Burger King. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8