Burger King Employee Reviews

I will Never Eat there after working there.
Night Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Midland, ON22 February 2018
When I worked here, the regulations and standards for cleaning a kitchen were so low that I would get in trouble for cleaning "too much" and using "too much cleaning product" where your chicken and other meats were being cooked... is there really such a thing as a kitchen that is "too clean"?
Good work
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Prince George, BC19 February 2018
I learned from Burger King, how to learn new things in accurate manner and I came to learn about working in a team. They provide best training to all the employees. Furthermore, they are not biased. All the employees and managers work in a team as they have good team spirit.
Pros
Free food provided during breaks
Cons
All is well
Great for a starter job
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON19 February 2018
I loved working at Burger King when i first started. It is a great job for high school kids. Once i moved to a new location i noticed that it turned from more of a work environment to a high school clique
work good alone and coworker
Cook/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Moncton, NB17 February 2018
i will never work at burger king again because they suspended for no reason with no proof for nothing and why the management can keep they bread on they face and not us
good place
CASHIER, COOK, DISHWASHER (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB15 February 2018
Burger king great place to work.
I work drive true there
great people miss them sometimes
I love there whopper and chicken sandwich
I still go there to buy food there great drinks. I might try to work there is they have any opening.
Pros
great place
Cons
never be late for work
Not recommended.
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Ottawa East, ON15 February 2018
Working at burger king is hard for any caucasian. It is more of a family and friends environment. Barely any hours staff are treated like they do not matter. No advancement opportunities at all. Even if you show up early for your shifts and work as hard as you can management will not notice. This company cares more about the money than its employees. Even when customers are rude and violent we are still to serve them.
Pros
50% discount while working
Cons
short shifts, 1 shift per week, no discount if not working, management throws out your stuff if forgotten at work.
Agréable
Caissière (Former Employee) –  Montreal-nord, QC13 February 2018
Il y a une bonne dynamique entre les employées j'ai adorée travailler là
fun workplace
Cashier/Food Preparation (Former Employee) –  ottawa ontario rideau centre13 February 2018
i loved for restaurants ive been doing this since i have been 16 years old.i did dishwashing cashier customer servives,cleaning toilets too and anything what the managers told me what too doplease allow to apply for a job as soon as possible my address is @23 heney street ottawa ontario k1n5v6 and my number is threefourthreetwofourfourfivethreefivesix thankyou for your applying for jobs on line
Pros
free lunches
cleaning in and out
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON9 February 2018
Clean both in eatery area and outside in driveway and walkaway as well as parking area. The hardest part was some customers get very rude and they don't care. The good part is manager is happy with my work
Pros
somes a free meal
Cons
sometimes hard work (when you have to get down to your knees
Line cook/ cashier
Line Cook/c (Former Employee) –  Moncton, NB8 February 2018
Preparing and serving customers, aiding the customer to receive the proper service, learned many communication skills, fast pace environment many different types of activities were always readily available when a task was completed quickly was able to multi-task and direct others
Pros
Fast pace work day
Cons
Not enough hours erratic schedular
Good place for first job
CASHIER/COOK | HMS HOST (Current Employee) –  Tilbury, ON5 February 2018
This workplace is a good start for those who are new to the job industry. The managers are always nice and willing to cheer us up and will alter the schedule to fit their workers needs.
Pros
Up to $10 free lunch
Cons
Short staffed
My first job
Sandwich Artist/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC5 February 2018
Well what's there to say.. it was my first job I had fun the time I was there. The team was really energetic and the management was well organized, if I could ever go back and see myself working there I would have probably stayed a little longer.
Pros
Good food
Cons
Loud environment
Fun, Fast paced, Good friends
Assistant Food & Beverage Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Port Hope, ON4 February 2018
Good environment and lots of fun! Made a bunch of really close friends at my time here! A typical shift was about 8 hours, about half of that was usually fast paced work which can be stressful at first but it becomes easier as time goes on. It's really easy to learn and eventually it will be fun!
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Training of staff
Very Productive and fun workplace
crew member (Former Employee) –  Woodstock, ON1 February 2018
Awesome place to work, Great management which really takes care of the employees. Very concerned about the quality of food served to the customer and regularly checks the cleanliness of the kitchens.
Pros
free lunch
Productive Working Environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON1 February 2018
PART TIME
- 3:00 p.m. -- 9:00 p.m.
- driven staff
- productive staff
- few good breaks (15 min breaks)
- staff is not so welcoming, but you get used to it
i enjoyed working a different shift
manager/shift coordinator (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB31 January 2018
i learned a lot specially how to managed a different situation about customer's needs and concern.. the hardest part of the job is during busy hours like Lunch and dinner time...
Productive clean workplace with kind coworkers
Cashier / Drive thru (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON31 January 2018
I loved my experience working there. The staff was amazing, the work ethic was good and everyone always did their part ! A typical day at work for me was clocking in an seeing if I were on cash or drive thru then I'd go to my appointed station. Management was fair to everyone and use coworkers got along great. The hardest part of the job was cleaning the parking lot garbages, but I did not mind it as much.
Pros
Discounted meals
Cons
Overnight Shifts
Worst management ever
Line Cook (Former Employee) –  Barrie, ON31 January 2018
Worst management team I've ever experienced, they couldn't for the life of them book an appropriate amount of staff for the day and when management was there they basically did jack all
Pros
50% off food on your lunch
Cons
Everything else
Shift Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Belleville, ON28 January 2018
I have been employed for over four years currently and am enjoying it. I have received a promotion. It is always an amazing challenge being employed there.
Regular
Chef de quart (Former Employee) –  Laval, QC27 January 2018
If you're desperate for a job it's not a very bad place to work at. I do not suggest you go there if you're a full time student because you're going to have to work night shifts and stay late.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Burger King. Our community is ready to answer.

56.4K