Bureau Veritas Employee Reviews

Data Entry Executive (Current Employee) –  SakinakaJuly 15, 2016
Good as well as Best Company i.e Bureau Veritas Pvt Ltd & also co-workers are supportive. I have learnt here time management. While doing work enjoyed each & every part of the movement
Perfect
Mechanical, NDT, Welding Inspector (Former Employee) –  IranJuly 11, 2016
Management was perfect and everything is in the place. the most important thing is that the company knows how to move forward with the market all around the word.
A good place to learn and adapt
Regional HR Executive (Former Employee) –  abu dhabi, UAEJuly 4, 2016
Its good place to work and learn a lot of things. There is job security and lot of learnings. HR is still in its initial phase and has to develop a lot.
Integrity not negotiable
Intership with CEO team (Former Employee) –  Paris (75)July 4, 2016
Bureau Veritas is the 2nd largest certification company. A well trusted third party organism.
I worked in competitive intelligence
Good Company
Asst. Lab Manager (Current Employee) –  Phnom Penh, CambodiaJune 19, 2016
Bureau Veritas is a good company with good management I have learned various management skills from here. Excellent working culture
Ok place to work
Technical Manager (Current Employee) –  Pasadena, TX 77506June 13, 2016
You are exposed to various chemicals all day. I was learning how to repair various lab equipment. My original manager was great then he quit. and my new manager tells me I'm not learning fast enough. It's difficult to learn new equipment when the only chance you get to touch them is when they are down for repair. As with most places some co-workers are great other not so much. The most enjoyable part was learning the new equipment.
Pros
work life balance
Cons
they are not willing to train you
Work life balance, good employee benefits
Manager Finance & Accounts (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraJune 8, 2016
Company provides Work life balance, good employee benefit to its employees. Company is professional in its workstyle and will grow substantially in the days to come.
Only Productivity no fun
Snr. QA/QC Engineer/ Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Trinidad & TobagoJune 7, 2016
(1) A Typical day at work is good because of the experiences are different each day.

(2) I learn a lot because of the different duties I perform and the different portfolios I hold depending on the contract we get.(As I am the ONLY person representing all the Oil companies in Trinidad. I act as Project Manager, QA/QC Engineer, QA Manager, Surveillance Engineer, Risk Base Inspector, Certify Verification Agent etc.

(3) Personally my management skills has grown tremendously over the years. However my management in Houston I lack support from them on a daily basis. They can do much better.

(4) Co-workers, I don't really have as I am on my own in Trinidad.

(5) Hardest part of my job is NOT getting enough support from management, and also working for the pass 3 years without a day vacation or a day sick leave because of no one to hold on for me in Trinidad.

(5) Most enjoyable part of my job for me is the challenge and learning new things almost everyday. and off course when I get a weekend off.
Pros
milage
Cons
health care good
Soft Line (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaMay 30, 2016
good Working Experience and Good Team I am get Work Load is also High, all time there Tension is More. Any Load is More 7 day also work
Quality Management
Mechanical / Piping Inspector - Yamal LNG Project (Former Employee) –  Batangas PhilippinesMay 27, 2016
Working @ 6 days/week, 10 hours/day. Fair learning in inspection. You can meet different nationalities on your team. Salary not so good. Support by management is fair.
Could be a good place to work if upper management didn't micromanage the local offices from afar.
Inspector / Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Pasadena, TXMay 18, 2016
If you're a hard worker with any amount of intelligence you can succeed here but you won't be compensated financially. Get hired in at as high of salary as you can get because once employed it is next to impossible to get a raise , the company is fond of promoting from within, without compensation. I liked most of my coworkers and the office's are nice.
Pros
Plenty of hours
Cons
Overworked and under payed, upper management is horrible and passes fault to local management
Productive and fun workplace with badminton game
Administrative support (Former Employee) –  MalaysiaMay 17, 2016
Can learn a skilled all available systems and the company also provides courses with their new system.
In recohnition of your contribution and support as Committee for Tree and Grass planing programme On World Environment Day 2011.
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  AustraliaApril 30, 2016
Great company to work for with a great management team. I would recommend working at this company in the commodities division to anyone who asked.
great workplace
Coal Testing Prep/Laboratory Technician (Current Employee) –  Blackwater QLDApril 23, 2016
a great entry level job to the mining industry. a new starting career with endless potential, and a fantastic work crew.
The Company is good.
A.) GIS Sr. Civil Inspector (Former Employee) –  Saudi ArabiaApril 23, 2016
A good environment for the development of the career and self initiative.
You get to work with different people of different skills and levels.
Pros
Provide service vehicles to employees, gives opportinities to every employee to work with lesser supervision and to prove one's self.
Cons
Delayed payment of overtime. Very tight/hard when it comes to matters concerning salary adjustments, package revision and such.
productive and neat
Field Inspector (Current Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduApril 2, 2016
Field Inspection at various places,
I get travelling mostly.
I learned how to approach people,documents submission
very clear management in work process
co-workers are independent in their work
No hardest part of the job found,Mostly it is welcome.
Apart from the Outside Audit, office report work is quite enjoyable
Pros
Only allowance beneficially one
Cons
actual
Great Company
Regional IT Manager (Eastern and souther Africa) (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg, GautengMarch 29, 2016
This is a nice global company to work for.
Great management and staff.
Good benefits, Open office policy was very helpful.
I really enjoyed working for them they looked after the staff.
They provided training when needed.
With regular events and a great HR Lady keeping us going all the time.
Pros
Bonus, good staff
Respectful
API inspector (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 25, 2016
Good company to work for. Very technical. Will challenge you, Many diff areas of fab from down hole drilling to refinery,
Pros
Respectul, always there to answer any questions
Cons
Pay is low and sometimes 3 to 5 weeks late
Excellent environment & very convenient
Lab Technician (Current Employee) –  Bukit BatokMarch 23, 2016
Learnt a lot on multi tasking and working together as a team to ensure that our team did the very best and hit the target on time though the workloads are indescribable. I learnt that working as a team is the key to every success. Good team makes it a fun place to work despite the stress we encounter everyday. Not to forget, keeping the workplace clean and tidy makes it more easier to work. Thats where the 5S and housekeeping needed to be apply.
Pros
allowances
Systematic and cultured
Project Coordinator of Industry (Former Employee) –  Kolkata, West BengalMarch 7, 2016
Knowledge imparting ,training,experience was awesome.Really enjoyed working in BV.Work life balance was there.Co workers were very cooperating.