(1) A Typical day at work is good because of the experiences are different each day.
(2) I learn a lot because of the different duties I perform and the different portfolios I hold depending on the contract we get.(As I am the ONLY person representing all the Oil companies in Trinidad. I act as Project Manager, QA/QC Engineer, QA Manager, Surveillance Engineer, Risk Base Inspector, Certify Verification Agent etc.
(3) Personally my management skills has grown tremendously over the years. However my management in Houston I lack support from them on a daily basis. They can do much better.
(4) Co-workers, I don't really have as I am on my own in Trinidad.
(5) Hardest part of my job is NOT getting enough support from management, and also working for the pass 3 years without a day vacation or a day sick leave because of no one to hold on for me in Trinidad.
(5) Most enjoyable part of my job for me is the challenge and learning new things almost everyday. and off course when I get a weekend off.