Bureau Veritas Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great Company however not stable at the moment
Period Employed (Current Employee), GautengJanuary 30, 2016
To be discussed. Lovely work environment. Very knowledgeable team who network and share knowledge. Try to deliver HR best practise within my organisation.
lively place full of energy
lab analyst (Current Employee), Centurion, GPJanuary 25, 2016
Pros: year end fucntion
Cons: no promotions
the hardest part is making the that everything you do is accurate because we cannot afford to repeat the samples

the company as a whole is great but i think they can improve on the promotion structures.

the management do not care a lot about the workers who are performing well, they do not recognize that they are working hard and that is something that is needed in order to gain confidence adn to continue performing well
Difficult company to work for, however great company benefits make it worthwhile
Electrical Engineer (Former Employee), London, ENGJanuary 21, 2016
Pros: Company car, bonus, pension
I worked individually testing electrical equipment daily on British Airways sites. The job was testing as I had a certain amount of tests to complete daily, which some days would not be possible, but the bonus for exceeding these targets were very rewarding.
supportive and engaging
learned new skills (Current Employee), Amherst, NYJanuary 17, 2016
Thorough training including ongoing education provided by the employer. Morale events provided by the employer. Generally worked in an area independently but met with the staff every shift. Pay was competitive.
worst place to work , no future
Microbiology lab- Lab Technician (Former Employee), Buffalo, NYDecember 27, 2015
no future, lots work compare to the money you get paid, very poor management, lots of competition with very inexperienced people, and most importantly you dont worth anything to the company, no matter how hard you work they dont appreciate your job.
Lots of Support, Average considering. Payroll Dept. Needs Overhaul
Pipeline Coating, Welding Inspector (Former Employee), AfricaDecember 18, 2015
Pros: Perdiem, travel, and co workers
Cons: Payroll Discrepancies and Traffic, logistics confusion
Work is ok, Transportation is always difficult.
I learned to be patient.
Supportive with words, action is sometimes more difficult within the finance dept.
Co workers are great. Hardest part of the job, Patience and Traffic.
Most Enjoyable part of the job. Co Workers.
Global exposure
Contracts Analyst (Current Employee), SatwaDecember 18, 2015
- Flexible timings, Trusted all over the world
- Customer relationship, operational skills, time management, quality control
- Global presence
- opportunities to work overseas and in different business areas, access to a global portfolio of customers and exposure to different cultures and thinking.
Very good working culture
BE Mech over 12 years of expe QA & QC (Current Employee), Nashik, MHDecember 3, 2015
Very nice place to work, good experience with company, even new product experience, knowledge. Supportive management, added qualification, experience. Decent politics.
good job culture
Contract Officer (Current Employee), Mumbai, MHNovember 30, 2015
Pros: nothing
Cons: no
it is a good company and nice work culture. the hardest part of this job is routine work. its very large company but there have routine work that never changes.
productive
QC Inspector (Current Employee), Riyadh, S01November 29, 2015
the company is too good from in financial policies
in the management division there r a lot of politics
i have learned alot about the quality control inspections and health safety environment[HSE].
but the policies towards the employes are not good.
Learned alot
Chemist (Current Employee), Seabrook, TXNovember 25, 2015
Pros: As much OT as you want.
Cons: NO work-life balance
I learned a lot regarding troubleshooting of instrumentation. Company culture is very poor. Lying to clients to cover up issues was a regular thing. Employees are severely underpaid and as a result competent qualified staff could not be maintained.
Nice work environment
Health, Safety and Environmental Consultant (Current Employee), Houston, TXNovember 17, 2015
Pros: Long breaks
Cons: High turnover rates
The works hours are very comfortable, my colleagues are wonderful, my boss and supervisors are very supportive and willing to teach you.
Good place for learning and personal growth, very good culture in terms of professional relationship
Engineer Surveyor (Current Employee), Aberdeen, SCTNovember 9, 2015
Pros: great people at work.
The senior management is excellent and they recognise talent.

After I completed my MBA, I was put into company's talent management programme and had the opportunity to learn a lot.
Worked very and hard and hence gained a good network in the company. This was besides my normal job description. I thoroughly enjoyed it and would highly recommend it.

My co-workers were also very nice and helpful.

The hardest part of the job was that the support function including the planner and my direct line manager did not understand much technical aspect of the business. It made things a bit difficult to explain to them.

Most enjoyable part of the job was to visit different clients and perform different activities that kept me highly motivated.
Productive and fun working place
Deputy Team Leader - Operations (Current Employee), Dubai, DUOctober 23, 2015
Pros: Good Management
Cons: Very long hours
The best working environment so far. The top management is friendly and helpful. But the growing crowd and very long hours are spoiling the fun
Field Work
Field Inspector (Former Employee), Bangalore, KAOctober 19, 2015
When i went for audit that time the Cms will absent that time the the auditor r all doing some thing fun at the time its so funny at the time we will
good environment
Process Associate (Current Employee), mumbaiOctober 18, 2015
bureau veritas is doing inspection and issue the certificate is good company there is very flexibility of anything but bureau veritas management is very cheap no salary growth and knowledge growth that set
Temporary job
Industrial Surveyor (Former Employee), Dhaka, BangladeshOctober 14, 2015
It was one my temporary jobs. It was a very nice place to work on. However, lesser job security made it less of a pleasant place.
Voluntary Membership for Social Responsibility at Work and Fun at Work Place
General Ledger Accountant (Current Employee), Noida, Uttar PradeshOctober 14, 2015
Pros: Good Opportunities, Smart work required
Cons: Some times I push my co-workers or employees to get work done within timelines in positive manner.
There are certain things or better we can say stress busters which will make your work easier and joyful. Likewise, there are some distressful movements in professional world. But, ultimately it matters how you deal with them so that they will not hamper the accomplishment of your goals.
worked close with ALSTOM reviewing their work packs, proceedures, NDE reports
IPE (Former Employee), Witbank(Mpumalanga)October 3, 2015
Pros: gym at the work place
Cons: unplanned long hours
Fun work place, environment was friendly and co operated well with the clients. One was growing individually as one was allowed to operate independently.
good atmosphere for working and learning
Take Charge as a Admin And Accounts (Current Employee), Lahore, PPBSeptember 16, 2015
i think that was the very good place for learning a lot of things and also good atmosphere for working. i learned a lot of new things like how to deal with national and international costumer. how to mange office work and how to deal with your junior employees.