Burberry Limited Employee Reviews

Terminated Due to Pregnancy
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAApril 10, 2016
At the beginning Store Mgr was great, once I became pregnant and had complications
Not so nice, had other managers, make stuff up. Horrible Store Mgr
Seasonal
Seasonal Employee (Former Employee) –  King of Prussia, PAFebruary 28, 2016
I was a seasonal employee in the winter of 2011. As such, I did not work there long enough to really learn much about the company or how its employees are treated. I was only there temporarily.
Fake sicurity - just illusion
xxyy (Former Employee) –  xxyyDecember 15, 2015
Very tricky company, you never know what happens with those "0 hours contract" what they suggested and I've accepted of course - better that nothing. My contract was for 6 months, at last I've worked 9 days, yes you ve heard good - just 9 days!! Better avoid this company, it's a wasting of time and energy. Nor friendly environment at all.
Piece of s*** Human resources
None (Former Employee) –  LondonDecember 5, 2015
I applied as a beauty stylist ,they rejected my application on the spot in a few hours. I have been working in retail for two years. must human resources really is looking for god knows what !!!!!!
Applied to Seasonal
Blah (Former Employee) –  BlahNovember 4, 2015
I was send a rejection email. How about just not calling. I thought Burberry would have a little more class. I will never shop at Burberry again.
Job With Burberry
Sales associate (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TexasFebruary 25, 2015
During my time at Burberry was amazing. The company really does care about their associates. Great Benefits and wonderful accommodations. I recommend working for this company to anyone.

However, you have to be sure you want to be in sales or not. Because Burberry has a policy that if you don't make your sales goals or come within 10% within a four month period you are terminated.
Pros
great breaks, vacation opportunities, healthcare.
Cons
dental and vision, hours, management
Productive full place to work
Sales Specialist (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHFebruary 14, 2015
Proactively developed sales by selecting an appropriate range of options for customers, providing great product knowledge by overcoming objections and offering suitable additional items
Strived to meet individual sales targets, while maintaining the highest standards of visual merchandising, housekeeping and retails standards within the store
Meh.
Asset and Profit Protection (Former Employee) –  Rode, ENGJanuary 14, 2015
Okay, not great, manager were a bit funky sometimes, one even tried to order me to make him a cup of tea, the other would talk BS.
Stay Away!
job candidate (Former Employee) –  Roma, LAZSeptember 5, 2014
HR wastes your time with pointless interviews. Even though you may have all the right qualifications, they will inevitably pass on you. Who knows what they are really looking for. Their website posts job descriptions that don't match what the actual stores are looking for. You may be headed for a huge disappointment.
HR department is dreadful
CS Consultant (Former Employee) –  LondonMay 28, 2014
Fussy HR department, they are looking for God knows what, they will mess you around, for nothing! Save your time and keep away from this Company.
great work place, fun stuff great compensation
Sales and Stock Associate (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 30, 2013
I work with this company for 9yrs I enjoy working for Burberry, my co-workers was great. We get compensated for the great work we did, such as store vouchers, extra discounts, extra days off, birthdays off, stocks, free breakfast every Saturday mornings, bonuses at the end of year. It was overall one of my best job.
Pros
free lunches, fun place, employees fashion shows, free products
Cons
poor managements
Productive, Innovating
Quality controller (Former Employee) –  Castleford, West YorkshireMarch 26, 2013
good company to work for, staff friendly, hardest part of job was the travelling and fitting in with some members of the management team.
Pros
good facilities
Cons
long way to travel
INSUFFIECIENT SPACE IN BACK OF HOUSE. NEED TO WATCH OUT FOR LADDERS
SALES ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  SAN DIEGONovember 7, 2012
MANAGEMENT IS NOT EDUCATED IN HR AT ALL. YOU HAVE TO CALL ON YOUR OWN TO BE INFORM OF YOUR BENEFITS AND SO FORTH.

MOST ENJOYABLE PART OF THE JOB IS THE PEOPLE YOU ENCOUNTER AND BUILD RAPPORT WITH.
Cons
pay
Empresa dinamica que exige responsabilidades do trablhador
Gerente de vendas de showroom (Former Employee) –  London, ENGAugust 10, 2015
A parte mais agradável do meu trabalho na empresa era o atendmento aos gerentes de lojas das marcas no auxilio de compras e a ajuda nos shows rooms de lojas no pós vendas
Pros
refeição e horario de cafe na empresa

2.9