BurCom Consulting is one of the largest Sage 300 and Sage X3 business solution providers in Canada with offices in Edmonton, Calgary and Winnipeg.
We currently have immediate openings for full-time Sage CRM Implementation Consultants in Edmonton and Calgary. These positions require strong technical skills to service the Sage 300 product needs of a large and diverse clientele.
The successful candidates will have a minimum of 3 to 5 years of CRM systems implementation experience with a strong interest in serving larger, more diverse clients.
- Working closely with clients determining needs for an effective solution.
- Working in a collaborative team environment providing training and ongoing support for clients.
- Participating on teams to achieve desired outcomes based on scope definition.
- Maintaining customer relationships.
- Objective analysis of clients’ business requirements and strategic goals.
- Strong business acumen.
- Goal oriented with strong organization skills.
- Active listener with ability to translate customer needs to Project Manager.
- Flexibility to adapt to work environments.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
Preference will be given to candidates with Sage CRM experience and certification. The pursuit of Microsoft Certification in SQL would be considered an asset.
We are a team based organization with strong core values and a shared commitment to performance. We offer a competitive remuneration package, continued professional development and diverse opportunities for growth.
Please submit your resume in confidence to our Human Resource Coordinator. We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.