Bunge Employee Reviews in Canada

Toxic enviroment
Maintenance Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Fort Saskatchewan, ABJune 20, 2016
Next to no business process at this location. Everyone just does whatever suits them and passes along whatever they don't want to do expecting others to do the work.

Workers were all good, friendly and try their best but training is inconsistent and incomplete due to staff turnover, lack of resources and focus.

Safety is two-tiered from production to maintenance. This was supposedly being addressed when I left.

Next to no recognition for good work. They only complained about what could be done better or how they think it should have been done.

Management just focuses on numbers and not specific challenges at each location for funding.

Pay/Benefits was ok but not worth the headaches

Company has been saying they are expanding this location for years and have done very little.
Pros
Ok pay/benefits, good experiance
Cons
No support, lack of leadership
Good and Relaxed environment in small town without any disturbances
Chief Power Engineer (Current Employee) –  Altona MBNovember 2, 2012
Competitive Salary. Focused more on safety, growth, improvement. Relaxed and no pressure environment. New and big plant is coming up in fall 2013. Company promotes all sorts of activities and games.
Pros
extra lunches, get together functions, listening to everybody opinions
Productive place to work
Plant Operator (Current Employee) –  Fort Saskatchewan, ABMay 22, 2012
Lots of problem solving!! Lots of learning! Long Hours! Company is an exellent company to work for! The most enjoyable part of the job is to figure out problems.
Pros
good company benifits
excellent pay
Control room operator (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ONOctober 17, 2012
I did not enjoy working at this company because my co-workers are hard to get along with,Non co-operative and very unprofessional.I did however enjoy the bosses who were very understanding and bent over to ensure needs were met.

Comment – November 8, 2012

I agree with your comment.I use to work there too and I found the people VERY argumentative, hostle, unco-operative,and back stabbers who worked against you and not with you.Especially the shop stewart.this very person who is supposed to protect you is the first one to throw you under the bus.It is an extreamly toxic environment to work in and it was a pleasure to leave at the end of my shift knowing i didn't have to see them for the rest of the day.

Environnement de travail bien
Commise administrative (Former Employee) –  Saint-HyacintheSeptember 16, 2013
Entreprise en développement continuelle.

Entrées de données, vérification des données ,
vérification auprès des clients.

Bonne ambiance de travail, assez calme.

Gens à l'écoute de nos besoins.
Pros
bon salaire et avantages sociaux.
Cons
beaucoup de changement administratif