Target Salary: $80 - 95K + 10-15% Bonus
Position Type: Permanent
Location: Toronto, ON
Job Order: 5258
Senior Oracle PL/SQL Developer
Our Banking/Capital Market Client hires employees of diverse backgrounds who are intelligent, energetic, assertive, quick to adapt, enthusiastic, eager to learn and client-focused. We operate in an industry well known for its fast paced, dynamic and challenging atmosphere.
The SLIM development team is mainly based in downtown Toronto, and is part of a larger Finance IT development organization within Our Client.
Objectives and Responsibilities
Learn the complexities of the current product, and contribute to its enhancements and evolution. Design and implement complex additions to the sub-ledger application while minimizing impact and risk on the rest of the application. As part of the team, support deployment and running of the application.
- Ability to learn new software languages, frameworks, and APIs quickly.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, are essential.
- Self-motivated, and able to work independently.
- Must be highly responsive to time critical support issues.
- Ability to work in a high pressure, fast moving and challenging environment.
- In depth large relational database experience (terabytes, hundreds of millions of rows)
- Expert in Oracle PL/SQL, optimization.
- Strong software development background.
Nice to have:
- Java is a strong plus, C++/Python are nice to have.
- Unix, shell scripting.
- Work on enterprise scale software systems.
- Domain experience in financial services is a significant plus.
- DBA experience.
- Continuous Integration/Jenkins.
- Release Management.
We thank all the candidates in advance. Only those candidates that are selected for interview will be contacted. Please call Michael at 647-801-1042
BullsEye Technology Recruiting Inc. is a recruiting and staffing services organization dedicated to the information technology, project...