Position: Project Manager, IT Infrastructure
Target Salary: $90-110K + Bonus
Position Type: Permanent
Location: Toronto, ON
Job Order: 5166
Our Client is a National Data Centre Solution Provider. There service offering includes virtualization, data management, networks and storage solutions. They deliver world-class mission-critical infrastructure solutions.
Systems Integration, technology services & solutions, professional services, managed services
maintenance services, software and hardware (data and storage management), networked back-up and
recovery, tiered storage (tapes, drives, libraries), high availability, VMware, Symantec, EMC, NetApp, HDS, SAN, UNIX (Solaris, HP-UX, AIX, Linux) and Windows.
Looking for a seasoned project manager to manage multiple teams in a matrix environment and concurrent projects. A well established, industry expert, client centric, team oriented organization specialized in infrastructure implementation and support solutions expanding the project management and delivery team to support major national clients in multiple industry sectors.
- Reporting to Manager, PMO and working closely with clients, technical and sales teams, managing new and existing projects including technical and project teams of average 10-20 technical and functional members.
- Managing day to day technical progress of the project
- Managing project budget
- Project delivery presentation
- Client relationship management
- Motivating and rewarding team members
- Minimum 8 years of experience as a project manager
- Minimum 5 years of experience managing infrastructure projects, preferably in NAS or SAN , Cloud/Virtualization, Data Centre migrations and builds, Networks
- Experience in mid size to large enterprise projects
- Experience in managing multi projects using project management methodology
- Previous hand-on technical infrastructure experience
- Successful track record of delivering projects on time and on budget
- Proven experience developing and maintaining long-term relationships with senior client executives.
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with key industry partners (Symantec, VMware, NetApp, HDS, EMC) is an asset
- PMP Certification is an asset
- Education in Computer Science or equal experience
We thank all the candidates in advance. Only those candidates that are selected for interview will be contacted. Please forward resumes to Michael or call 647-340-1461
BullsEye Technology Recruiting Inc. is a recruiting and staffing services organization dedicated to the information technology, project...