Bulk Barn Employee Review

High paced environment with a great and hard working staff.
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Oakville, ON22 May 2014
My responsibilities include: Maintaining the cleanliness of the store front, cash desks, bins and aisles, totes and wet pails. I also work cash, serving customers when needed. At the end of my shift I begin preparing for closing which includes; wiping and dusting the individuals bins, under sweeping bellow the bins, facing up products and moping the store floors.
I have learned great deal from working at Bulk Barn. My abilities to work confidently with a friendly staff and ensure that customers are being assisted with at all times has greatly improved. I was young when I began the job in 2007, and I feel as if my ability to work with others as a team and independently has improved my leadership skills. I have also learned the importance of inventory control, and supporting the needs of customers.
The co-workers at this job are what has kept me coming back every year. Not only is the store owner approachable, friendly and confident in his staff's abilities, this also shows within the management and staff working at this location. Our nature is to put the customer first and treat them with full respect and also to work together as a team in making this a happy workplace.
Pros
Clean environment
Cons
Not enough hours

Other Bulk Barn Employee Reviews

A good place to work for students
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB18 February 2018
A typical day involved cleaning and performing cashier duties. It was a very laid back job with great management. I learned a lot about customer service. The hardest part of the job was the constant cleaning and rotating of the bins. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with your coworkers.
Environnement de travail
CAISSIÈRE (Former Employee) –  Trois-Rivières, QC16 February 2018
Le seule point positif que je peu trouver chez bulk barn après avoir travailler environs 6 mois c’est que j’ai touché un peu à toutes les poste de travaille malheureusement étant mère de famille j’ai du passé à autres chose pour combler le manque à gagner le nombre d’heures insuffisant le roulement de personnel incroyablement et les heures non renumèrer les conditions de travail vraiment de base.
Cons
Condition de travail