Bulk Barn Employee Review

Great Enviorment
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB15 August 2013
With Target being so new to Canada is was a great way to see how Target was going to show how multi-cultural it can be. While working at Target I worked in the Electronic department, as well as all over the store when a guest was in need of assistants. The management of the store was one of the best i have seen. As target was new i was hired to before start up which ment we needed to build up the store, from putting up shelves to setting up product. The first couple weeks as we were doing set up the managment team made sure there was drinks in the fridge and as well bought lunch about 75% of the time. The best part of the job was how everyone got along, well most of the time. the harest part was because of how cultural Target was, some co-workers was hard to understand.
Pros
Great People, Great Enviorment
Cons
Hard to understand co-workers

Other Bulk Barn Employee Reviews

Working at TimHortons VS Bulkbarn
Cashier/cleaner (Current Employee) –  SouthCommon14 January 2018
Having worked at a TimHortons, I understand what a fast paced / stressful environment is like and also what was expected of me while I worked there, maintaining a rhythm and making sure that I worked out any mistakes that arose quickly and efficiently.
At Bulkbarn I needed to learn a lot of codes and identifying differences of certain bulk products. During the fast seasons it gets pretty busy there so it is very important to always be certain that all products go through correctly.

Accuracy is key while speed comes in time is also very important to remember.
Pros
Very pleasant people to work with, lots of opportunities to grow and learn different things
Cons
Became very busy, stress there was a little different then the stress working at a TimHortons
Fun workplace, good people, no benefits
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON11 January 2018
The management is very friendly, the employees are welcoming and friendly. As a workplace its pretty low stakes. As a job, you get minimum, no benefits. Hours can be hard to come by, especially if you need the work.