Bulk Barn – Charlottetown, PE
We are searching for a motivated, honest and reliable person who enjoys customer service and has successful supervisory experience preferably in grocery retail. Hours will be 30+ weekly.
Main role of this position:
- Excellent Customer service at checkout and on sales floor.
- Accurate identification and knowledge of products.
- Desire to exceed customer expectations.
- Ensuring the highest level of cleanliness and maintenance in the store
- Positive attitude and ability to multi-task
- Keen interest in retail merchandising
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to work flexible schedule.
- Strong retail background
- Opening and closing store
- Supervision of staff of 3-4 people per shift.
We offer a friendly and clean work environment,continuous learning, appreciation and guidance, opportunity for advancement and health benefits.
Apply in confidence with your resume, stating wage expectation and include a cover letter describing your experience in retail and your reasons why you feel this position is appropriate for you. Please note that previous supervisory experience is required.