Bulk Barn – Charlottetown, PE
We are searching for a motivated, honest and reliable person who enjoys customer service and has successful supervisory experience preferably in grocery retail. Hours will be 30+ weekly.
Main role of this position:
- Excellent Customer service at checkout and on sales floor.
- Accurate identification and knowledge of products.
- Desire to exceed customer expectations.
- Ensuring the highest level of cleanliness and maintenance in the store
- Positive attitude and ability to multi-task
- Keen interest in retail merchandising
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to work flexible schedule.
- Strong retail background
- Opening and closing store
- Supervision of staff of 3-4 people per shift.
We offer a friendly and clean work environment,continuous learning, appreciation and guidance, opportunity for advancement and health benefits.
Apply in confidence with your resume, stating wage expectation and include a cover letter describing your experience in retail and your reasons why you feel this position is appropriate for you. Please note that previous supervisory experience is required.
BULK BARN restaurant, OTTAWA restaurants, BULK BARN reviews, (613) 761-6899, CARLING AVENUE, OTTAWA, best restaurants in OTTAWA, Food Store...