Building Automation Systems
Building Automation Systems (BAS) is an energy management company providing cost-effective and reliable control systems with superior operating results.
Building Automation Systems is proud to be an official Trend Technology Center. Trend Controls is a leading automation and controls supplier throughout the world and helps us uphold strong customer relationships through leading edge service and by maintaining the highest standards of quality.
Controls Technician (Full-Time)
In collaboration with the controls team, the controls technician will perform duties relevant to the controls scope of work. Key responsibilities include
· Programming and engineering of control solutions
· HVAC & lighting controls
· Retrofit and commissioning of building automation systems
· VFD installs
· Thermostat/electronic control systems
· Control maintenance
· Install of gas detection systems
· Commercial, industrial, and institutional service and installation
· Pneumatic control work
Successful candidates will have
· A minimum of three years controls experience
· Excellent communication skills, initiative and confidence
· A team attitude, with the ability to work with minimal supervision
· Johnson/Siemens/Tridium controls experience (preferred)
· Knowledge of electrical safety; minor troubleshooting
· Understanding of control systems, HVAC equipment, networking and control wiring related to the department
· Valid Class 5 Alberta Driver’s License
· Copy of First Aid, WHMIS (preferred)
How to Apply
For more information on Building Automation Systems, visit www.bascontrols.ca. Applicants should send a resume and cover letter outlining how they meet the specific requirements of the position by August 22, 2014.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.