Buffet Royale Carvery Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Server (Former Employee) –  West Edmonton, AB13 December 2017
I have a small child in school and the managers were excellent about helping me work around my child care needs. Tips were good. Smile and treat the customers well and you will make great tips. Anyone saying otherwise just wasn’t doing their jobs! The restaurant is very clean too. I left due to maternity but I am looking forward to going back. There were lots of customers so even if the odd table didn’t tip the best you would make up for it with the big tables! Hours were great. Beats working at a bar till 2am- lol they close at 10.
Pros
Meals, flexible hours
Great Place to work
Executive Assistant (Current Employee) –  Sherwood Park, AB13 December 2017
Buffet Royale is a great place to work. Everyone is friendly from the dishwashers to cooks to management. Hours are flexible. I would definitely recommend this company.
Fun work place with enthousiastic people
Host (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB5 August 2017
It's a place that gives you the envy of working by how they treat you. you learn quickly and they support you a lot. the personal is great and when I first came there I did not know the culture and the language very well so they supported me with that too.
It's an okay place to work.
Server (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB12 May 2017
The place is just okay. Great for high school kids since they train you as a host and only ask you work the weekends. Management is a bit iffy, but overall would only recommend as a beginning job for a high school kid.
good
Hostess/Busser (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB9 July 2016
manager is very nice, everybody is very accepting and kind, co-workers are nice and a pleasure to work with. hardest part of the job is being the host but overall it is an excellent store.
Pros
you can eat there before or after work
Cons
nothing
fun place to work
server (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB7 December 2015
I enjoyed working at buffet royale. Although the management was very unprofessional, the place was clean and friendly. I enjoyed working overtime hours and learning new areas of the workplace.
Pros
overtime hours
Cons
unprofessional management