Are you passionate about fashion and looking for a new challenge?
Here is your opportunity to join a dynamic team!
Buffalo David Bitton, a major Montreal-based private company, is currently seeking new talent to join his team! We are currently looking for a Third Key for our Chinook store in Calgary, Alberta:
The 3rd key’s role is to support the assistant manager and manager in their efforts to maximize the store’s profitability. In addition, the 3rd key serves as backup to the assistant manager for various store activities and opens and closes the store as needed.
- Greet and inform customers of new collections and promotions;
- Attain KPIs: the three principal ones are UPT, $/Transaction and closing ratio;
- Exceed sales target and suggest complementary items to customers;
- Receive, unpack and place merchandise in accordance to the store procedures;
- Replenish and maintain merchandise on the sales floor;
- Place clothing in fitting rooms and apply the six items per fitting room policy;
- Return merchandise from fitting room or unsold back to the sales floor;
- Maintain and assist in the visual presentation of merchandise;
- Ensure that merchandise is well ticketed, as well as at the cash register;
- Ensure the store is clean and that the back store remains orderly;
- Detect potential shoplifters and advise accordingly.
- College degree
- Minimum 1 year of experience in retail and sales ;
- Team spirit;
- Discretion of sensitive information and trustworthiness with store accesses;
- Customer oriented as well as goal oriented.
If you are interested in working for us, please send us your CV. Thank you for your interest!