Are you passionate about fashion and looking for a new challenge?
Here is your opportunity to join a dynamic team!
Buffalo David Bitton, a major Montreal-based private company, is currently seeking new talent to join his team at our West Edmonton location! We are currently looking for an Assistant Manager:
The Assistant Manager’s role is to support the manager and team in their efforts to maximize the store’s profitability. In addition, the assistant manager dispenses training and coaching while exercising a dynamic leadership to the team members.
- Assist the manager and supervise all store activities;
- Attain KPIs: the three principal ones are UPT, $/Transaction and closing ratio;
- Verify the accuracy of the cash registers and transactions;
- Handle customer issues;
- Motivate the sales associate in their sales and follow-up on training and development;
- Ensure that the sales associate follow company policies and procedures;
- Maintain awareness of the latest fashion trends, availability of products and customer needs;
- Participate in inventory review;
- Work to surpass sales quota;
- Exceed customer expectations by one’s outstanding customer service;
- Support the manager in hiring and training;
- Assist in the planning of schedules and quotas.
- College degree
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in retail and sales ;
- 1-2 years of experience in management ;
- Team spirit;
- Analytical skills;
- Customer oriented as well as goal oriented ;
- Strong organization skills and capable of planning.
If you are interested in working for us, please send us your resume. Thank you for your interest!