Are you passionate about fashion and looking for a new challenge?
Here is your opportunity to join a dynamic team!
Buffalo David Bitton, a major Montreal-based private company, is currently seeking new talent to join his team at our West Edmonton location! We are currently looking for an Assistant Manager:
The Assistant Manager’s role is to support the manager and team in their efforts to maximize the store’s profitability. In addition, the assistant manager dispenses training and coaching while exercising a dynamic leadership to the team members.
- Assist the manager and supervise all store activities;
- Attain KPIs: the three principal ones are UPT, $/Transaction and closing ratio;
- Verify the accuracy of the cash registers and transactions;
- Handle customer issues;
- Motivate the sales associate in their sales and follow-up on training and development;
- Ensure that the sales associate follow company policies and procedures;
- Maintain awareness of the latest fashion trends, availability of products and customer needs;
- Participate in inventory review;
- Work to surpass sales quota;
- Exceed customer expectations by one’s outstanding customer service;
- Support the manager in hiring and training;
- Assist in the planning of schedules and quotas.
- College degree
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in retail and sales ;
- 1-2 years of experience in management ;
- Team spirit;
- Analytical skills;
- Customer oriented as well as goal oriented ;
- Strong organization skills and capable of planning.
If you are interested in working for us, please send us your resume. Thank you for your interest!
Since launching in 1985, Buffalo David Bitton has revolutionized the denim industry.
What started as a small denim company founded by...