Budweiser Gardens Employee Reviews

Fun workplace, not good salary or job security
WAREHOUSE WORKER (Current Employee) –  London, ON18 October 2017
A great place to work if you're looking for part-time. Fun environment, amazing people, but not excellent salary benefits. Not the best job security either unless you're higher up
Pros
fun, good people, easy work
Cons
pay, job security
efficient workers and care for their patrons
usher (Former Employee) –  London, ON28 July 2017
Management is very understandable and care for their workers. Typical day at work varies based on what show you are working. There is a variety of shows so you never work the same job. Its great if you like interacting with customers.
Overall it was exciting, and tiring but also attentive. I learned quite a bit on how a work-placement is.
Concession Worker (Current Employee) –  London, ON21 May 2017
Working at the Budweiser gardens is exciting because it was a new environment for me to be in. I've gained a lot of experience with sales, customers, and patience. The pros of the job are free food and you get to experience fun events such as, seeing Disney characters, monster trucks and more. You always see happy customers and it makes the workplace just that much better. The only con of this job is that, you are on your feet for 10+ hours straight so it can get exhausting. There are usually some people who try to steal food, it's a very crowded place which could make you overwhelmed and cautious. I've gained a lot of experiencing with customers as in, making sure they are happy, making sure they get what they want, and that they have a great time at the event. Working here for me has helped my patience with customers. We have a lot of items to sell, so it could take up to 5 minutes until the customer knows what he/she wants. All the employees were friendly and nice as well. We all made sure everyone was happy and that everything was cleaned up by the end of the day.
Pros
Free food, experience with events
Cons
Constant standing (+10/hrs)
Easy job, but bad management
Cashier (Current Employee) –  London, ON10 May 2017
I really enjoy working at budweiser gardens. the job is pretty straightforward and the pay is to be expected from a cashier. However, the management isn't very good. I have been working there for a few months now, and I never get e-mailed my schedule, which occasionally causes me to miss shifts, and i never get e-mailed what stand I'm supposed to work at.
Pros
Straightforward job, friendly work atmosphere, decent pay
Cons
bad management
Good Job For Work Experience
Stand Leader (Current Employee) –  London, ON20 April 2017
The job is great for someone who hasn't had a job yet and is looking for a good place to get some base knowledge and skills to help in future jobs.

The job is very variable based, some shifts will be super busy because its a large event, some will be slower because its a smaller event. So you have to react effectively to what sort of event is going on that specific day.
Pros
good base experience
Cons
organization is a little lacking in terms of schedules etc.
fun place to work just need more hours
ice crew (Former Employee) –  London, ON23 March 2017
fun place to work just needed more hours was a great time but only able to work during knights home games maybe if we traveled with the knmights or had something to do when not on the ice with the knights. overall great expeireince
Pros
lots of spare time
Cons
awful hours
productive with watching games or concert
Cashier and Customer Service (Former Employee) –  London, ON3 March 2017
It is very big company. I did work there for about 2 months and i got training as a cashier and also server. this company paid good salary and some free drinks for us.
Pros
free drinks
Cons
night shifts
Good place to work, Busy, Fun
Cashier (Current Employee) –  London, ON5 February 2017
A really good work environment. You're always meeting new people during events that are happening, as well as new people in different positions in the building.
Everyone is really nice and friendly, which makes it sort of feel like one big family.
Fun but tiring
Pizza Cook (Former Employee) –  London, ON8 November 2016
I had fun working there, friendly staff and a lot of cooperation but the hours given didn't not work well with my school hours. I didn't have much time to spend on my homework the nights u worked and became very behind and stressed with piles of work on me.
Pros
Got to listen to concerts
Cons
Schedule didn't work well with school
fast paced and exciting
Event Staff Member (Former Employee) –  London, ON28 June 2016
Getting to work in a number of different locations within the building for a variety of shows was very exciting and a highlight of the job.
Pros
Getting to work cool shows and events
Cons
long hours and no staff parking lot, we had to pay for parking
awesome team players
Usher (Current Employee) –  London, ON21 April 2016
I have a preferred location and the patrons I deal with are mostly season ticket holders for hockey games and they are amazing people. I talk to them all the time with tons of laughter. Co-workers are amazing team players. We look after each other and having a good time. There are always a bad apple in the crowd but it is dealt with very professionally and effectively. I do love the people I deal with on every shift. It's always a good time.
Pros
awesome co-workers
Cons
dealing with people that have severe health issues. ex. heart attacks
good place to work
Pizza cook (Current Employee) –  London, ON9 March 2016
great staff
awesome management
work is really easy and fun with the awesome staff there defiantly a good starter or part time job and lots of room to move up
Pros
fun environment, great people
Cons
not alot of hours
Productive, and enjoyable
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  London, ON26 October 2015
This is a wonderful place to work, the management is great as are the co-workers.There is also lots of room for growth in this company.
Great workplace environment
Concession Worker (Current Employee) –  London, ON4 October 2015
Budweiser is a great place to work. My favourite part is my boss; he is very welcoming and knows how to take care of his team. He treats us very well and he is very fair. The shifts go by quick and the customers rock; they are very nice and easy to serve.
Pros
Great boss
Cons
Not enough shifts
Enjoy working at Budweiser Gardens
Security Guard (Part Time)/ (Current Employee) –  London, ON31 August 2015
Budweiser Gardens is an exciting place to work. Top world wide known performers appear. Top of the line sporting events. Management makes it an enjoyable workplace.
Pros
Get paid to be apart of events
Cons
N/a
Great Place to work
employee (Current Employee) –  London, On13 March 2015
The best job ive ever had

co workers are the best

every night is enjoyable when working

management is great. very friendly
lots of different duties
changeover in arena (Former Employee) –  London, ON1 July 2014
terrible pay, horrible hours. good work environment however.
Pros
picking and choosing shifts
Cons
terrible hours and money
Great working environment
Stand Leader/In-Seat Server (Current Employee) –  London, Ontario13 February 2014
Great working environment, working with a team and learning new things. Most enjoyable part is the regulars you get for hockey and basketball games. Hardest part working concerts and the crazyness that follows
Fun exiting
Cook / Cashier (Current Employee) –  London, ON1 August 2013
budweiser is a one of a kind job due to all the famous people who host events there although you may not talk to them for work policies it is very fun to get to see them up close. also the staff is very fun and outgoing
Pros
discount on lunch
Cons
not enough hours