Availability : Days, evenings and weekends
Job Title : Key Holder /Store Supervisor
Education : High School
Location : 20 Woodlawn rd E
Category : Retail Job Type Part-time leading to Full time (up to 25 hours)
Under the supervision of the General Manager, directs Associate activity to provide efficient high quality customer service and achieve retail sales targets through a well-trained and motivated staff. Adheres to all Buck or Two standards.
Performs supervisory and administrative duties
- Responsible for opening and closing store and related procedures.
- Responsible for cash handling procedures including but not limited to preparing and dropping bank deposits.
- Authorizes register functions including post voids, returns and associate discounts.
- Assists in supervising and coaching all associates.
- Reviews all corporate communications and reacts accordingly.
- Performs Asst manager on duty (MOD) responsibilities as required.
Delivers exceptional customer service through personal contact with customers
- Interacts with and assists customers in accordance with corporate Customer Service program.
- Answers the telephone and rings on registers as needed.
- Processes balloon orders as needed.
Assists in receiving and stocking procedures
- Ensures accurate receiving.
- Unloads merchandise from trucks as needed.
- Checks in shipment as needed.
- Stages merchandise for the sales floor.
- Top and down stocks merchandise as needed.
Assists in merchandising procedures
- Responsible for maintaining assigned sections in store as determined by the General Manager.
- Sets and maintain merchandise presentation planner (MPP).
- Sets and maintain plan-o-grams.
- Flexes and fills seasonal aisles.
- Sets and maintains ad in-stock.
Assists in ensuring data integrity
- Responsible for seasonal packaway.
- Informs General Manager of any inventory discrepancies.
Performs other duties as needed
Develops for advancement to next career path position.
Knowledge, Skill and Ability
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Ability to motivate staff
- Ability to multi-task
- Personal leadership skills
- Creative thinking
- Ability to maintain composure under pressure
- Lift, push, pull 25 lbs
- Frequent kneeling, bending and stooping
- Climb ladders
- High School Graduate or equivalent
- College experience preferred
- Minimum 2-3 years of management experience