Buck Consultants Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Productive and nice environment
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee), Toronto, ONNovember 5, 2014
My working experience with Buck Consultants was very good. I enjoyed working at Buck Consultants. All the employees are very nice, loving and caring and also very helpful. Management team was excellent. I just loved working at buck consultants
Not much hope for futur as an employee cut backs like taken away the water cooler and coffee machine does not make for good moral
Administration Coordinator (Current Employee), Ottawa OntarioMay 13, 2014
Pros: close to home
Cons: a lot of overtime because we are short staff
Typical a day at work would be driving to work grabbing a glass of water go to my cubicle listen to messages look at my emails and basically whatever I have plan to do on my to do list takes a back sit because there’s always other fires that need to be dealt with but that's ok I eventually get to my list and it makes it interesting.

I've learned a lot about Individual Pension Plans, legislations, investments dealing with Investment Advisors.

We have quite the variety of co-workers we have a joker a few young mothers and younger guys that have a carefree life its interesting when start a conversation and the different point of views from different generations.

The hardest part of the job I would say to deal with Canada Revenue Agency. I like things to be done in a decent timeline and with CRA it can something take a while before getting a response.

The most enjoyable part of the job meeting my deadlines and the flexible hours.