Want to work with leading consumer packaged goods brands in a dynamic work environment? Then there’s a fantastic team waiting for you at Buchanan Group!
We’re the creators and global experts of a concept called ‘3rd Party Advertising’ and the company behind Brand Power and Medifacts. We generate massive sales increases for the world’s biggest packaged goods brands. Life here is fun – we work hard and have a great time doing it.
We are looking for an extremely organised and efficient Executive Assistant to join our team.
Assistant to CEO and SVP
- Handle all logistics and administrative issues associated with support of the CEO & SVP, including event planning, travel preparation and follow up.
- Managing calendars, meetings and email
- Completing expense reports
- Assisting in prospecting
- Ensuring key deliverables are achieved on a regular basis
- Contract identification and review
- Developing uniform sales materials globally
- Assisting in personal matters where necessary
- Prioritizes work coming from a variety of sources, and coordinates major projects within the division to ensure tasks are completed within established deadlines.
- Develop a positive rapport with internal and external customers to manage the executives’ schedules.
- Responsible for assignments which may be confidential and time-sensitive requiring professionalism and a high degree of judgment and initiative.
- Take initiative and find new ways to successfully complete a variety of significant, time-sensitive projects.
- Work closely with the executive management team to facilitate communication and ensure timely and efficient information flow on behalf of the company.
- Create and manage master calendar of events for teams, organize meetings, events and team building activities.
- Prepare presentation materials for high level meetings, conferences, and other high level events.
General Office Administration:
- Maintain central calendar
- Opens, sorts, and distributes mail for one or more staff members
- Ensuring all staff complete induction process
- Maintains and updates various informational databases and spreadsheets. Enters information into the applicable program and generates reports, organizational charts, etc. on a daily, monthly, quarterly, and ad hoc basis.
- Booking and management of all travel
- Collating and distributing VISA forms and expense forms
- Working with Finance Manager on accounts receivable and payable where required
- Keep the office tidy and kitchen in order
- Monitoring traditional websites for BG
- Orders department supplies from the appropriate vendor/department in a cost effective manner.
- Post-Secondary Degree and/or Diploma are an advantage.
- Excellent PC skills are required, which include a broad knowledge of E-mail, word processing, spreadsheet and database programs, such as Excel, Word, and Outlook, etc.
- Must have excellent knowledge of English grammar, in order to edit and compose letters, memos, etc
- Good organizational and time management skills are necessary.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, diplomacy and discretion in all dealings with clients and staff.
- Project management skills to effectively balance multiple priorities.
- Proactively seek to optimize the President's time, making recommendations regarding internal workflow and streamlining company operations.
More information on Buchanan Group can be found at www.buchanangroup.com
Very Important: A COVER LETTER is required, including a one to two paragraph (maximum) explanation of the Buchanan Group business as you understand it and why you think you would make a great contribution to our business, as well as your SALARY EXPECTATIONS. Only successful applicants will be contacted.