In business for more than 50 years, Buchanan Barry LLP provides its clients with outstanding service and its staff with an environment that promotes work-life balance. We encourage active living and strive to create an atmosphere that supports health and productivity.
We are looking for an administrative assistant to join our team! The core skills and responsibilities of this position are:
- Providing overall front reception and administrative support for the firm;
- Greeting clients;
- Faxing, photocopying, scanning, and filing documents electronically;
- Managing and coordinating courier services;
- Managing incoming and outgoing correspondence; and
- Other general administrative tasks as required.
- Minimum of two years experience in an administrative role, preferably in a professional services environment;
- Outstanding organizational skills;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Ability to respond to time sensitive matters; ability to handle confidential information; and manage tight deadlines with a positive attitude;
- Ability to coordinate a variety of tasks with minimum supervision;
- Ability to provide professional customer service;
- Ability to work well in a team oriented environment;
- Working knowledge of MS Word and MS Outlook; and
- Punctual and reliable.
If this position seems like an ideal opportunity for you, and you would like to join our team, please submit your resume and cover letter in confidence to us.
*Please note that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.