The Order Management Representative is responsible for achieving high levels of customer satisfaction by maintaining order accuracy and providing quick response times. The individual will have to process and maintain all incoming orders with attention to specific requirements. The Customer Service Representative is expected to deliver professional communication and extremely high levels of customer service to their assigned clients.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Managing the flow of all incoming orders from clients by maintaining and releasing them as required.
- Handling all customer communication either written or verbally. This will include general product information, pricing, availability, shipping information, return requests and problem resolution.
- Facilitating and prioritizing any rush requests from customers in order to meet their needs.
- Managing open orders to ensure validity and accuracy prior to shipping.
- Managing all forecast, general hold and rollout orders. This would include managing delivery schedules and ensuring specific orders are shipped together.
- Handling specific order modification requests from clients.
- Maintaining high level of communication both internally and externally.
- MUST have excellent oral and written communication skills in French and English
- 1-3 years customer service experience in the Healthcare sector
- Strong time management skills
- University degree or College Diploma would be ideal
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Client-service oriented with a professional telephone manner