Responsible for full cycle accounting on a portfolio of commercial properties. Candidates must have previous experience in commercial property accounting.
- Prepare financial statements and operating cost statements
- Prepare CAM and Realty Tax Recoveries and percentage rent calculations
- Prepare budgets and variance analysis
- Prepare audit working papers and liaise with auditors
- Prepare GST/PST remittances and monthly bank reconciliations
- Prepare cash flow projections
- Liaise with property management personnel on accounting matters
- Prepare reports and analysis for management
- College Diploma or University Degree
- Enrollment in CGA/CMA level 4 or higher
- Must have 4+ years experience in commercial property accounting
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Executive Search Firm specializing in Property Management, Construction, Development and Engineering.