Bryan Jason & Associates is currently looking for an enthusiastic and skilled Human Resources Professional.
Our client, a major General Contracting Firm is offering you a great opportunity to advance your career in the HR field by giving you many senior level management responsibilities, and a competitive salary. Client is looking to hire immediately.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING:
- Minimum of FOUR years experience in the HR field of either a DEVELOPER or GENERAL CONTRACTING FIRM. Those coming from engineering consulting firms may also be considered. Please do NOT apply without having worked for developer or general contractor.
- A University degree is REQUIRED (or equivalent)
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven leadership abilities
- Able to multitask effectively
- Team player
- Some experience in office management is REQUIRED
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
You will be responsible for coordinating and implementing human resource services, policies, and programs as well as organizing and coordinating office operations and procedures. Reporting to the VP.
- Screen and filter job applications / resumes
- Execute first interviews
- Conduct all hiring and orientation for all departments
- Main point of contact for head hunters / recruiters
- Responsible for performance management, including the annual review processes in conjunction with the Managing Director
- Policy development
- Establish training programs
& many other HR related duties
This is an opportunity to advance your career in the HR field at a potentially much faster pace than where you currently are.
Competitive salary , excellent corporate culture & working environment
NOTE: Only qualified candidates will be contacted for interview.