Brother Canada - Montreal, QC
Want to join a successful, customer-focused sales and distribution company as an Inside Sales Support Representative?
Located in Dollard des Ormeaux in Montreal’s West Island, Brother International Corporation of Canada is currently looking for an Inside Sales Support Representative. The Brother name is synonymous with success in the marketing of innovative, award-winning business machines and high-quality sewing machines.
An Inside Sales Support Representative plays a crucial role in our customer-focused organization.
You occupy a privileged position as one of the main contacts for our reseller and customer base. You call on them, build relationships with them and help us achieve the incremental sales targets established in the key product categories within the division business plan. Throughout your constant communication with your customers, you provide awesome sales support. You do your utmost to help them towards fast resolution in pre-sales and post-sales situations. You provide essential support to targeted accounts. You make people feel great about doing business with Brother!
Are you a talented and passionate individual who has a genuine desire to be part of a team that is totally enthusiastic about achieving business objectives? Do you demonstrate initiative and take pride in keeping commitments? Do you love to learn about products and their benefits in order to help our resellers increase their knowledge and optimize their clients’ Brother experience? Do you consistently challenge the status quo and demonstrate a positive attitude? If you answered YES, then we want to meet you!
We’re looking for great people who can take on the following responsibilities:
- Develop relationships and a good understanding of the resellers’ business focus and printing and imaging related activities
- Maintain a good understanding of the resellers’ purchasing history and fluctuations, in order to meet and exceed sales history of hardware and Brother supplies by analyzing sales reports
- Responsible for fielding incoming pre-sales information calls / emails
- Provide all necessary tools to educate the resellers
- Provide technical support to educate the resellers on Brother products advanced features
- Assist the resellers in post-sales situations
- Maintain accurate tracking of all conversations.
- Maintain accurate and updated records of the resellers’ business focus, certifications and contacts updates in the Partner Relationship Management database
- Respect the standard phone and email etiquette required
As the ideal candidate you possess:
- Post- secondary education
- 1 – 3 years’ experience in a Business to Business Sales environment
- Recognized performance in a similar position
- Intermediate Technical knowledge in a similar position an asset
- Results oriented
- Excellent skills of account qualifications
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent spoken and written skills in both French and English
- Ability of working under pressure in a team environment
- Attention to detail
- Microsoft Office Suite, mandatory intermediate level in Excel, Word and Outlook, Filemaker Pro, SAP an asset
So please join us in our quest to deliver superior customer service!
We look forward to hearing from you!
The Brother Canada GREAT PEOPLE team
Great people delivering a superior customer experience