Edmonton Housing Division
Are you looking to make a difference? At Brookfield Residential, a well known and respected land developer in Western Canada and the United States, we know that every employee has something important to say, and that every employee is integral to our continued success. As one of Canada’s Top Employer’s of Choice, you will be a part of an inspiring environment where people strive to excel. We are looking for enthusiastic people to join our team.
Our goal is to enable our people to realize their full potential. We nurture an invigorating, positive environment by hiring talented individuals who share our ongoing commitment to success. Just imagine the endless possibilities that will lead you to being your best. Choose from dozens of career paths, work with extraordinary people, and make an impact on others through your work and your community. Learn more about our many opportunities by visiting www.Brookfieldrp.com
Your ideas, your solutions and your unique skills will help us make a difference.
Brookfield Residential has an immediate opening for a Site Manager in our Edmonton Housing Division. This opportunity requires a results oriented, driven individual, who thrives on accepting new challenges within a fast paced environment.
Reporting to the Construction Manager, our Site Manager is accountable for the overall direction of field Construction, Service and Site Administration activities for their specified project. As a key member of the Brookfield Residential Housing management team, you will be responsible for coaching the site team to ensure skill development, high quality of workmanship and customer satisfaction.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
The Site Manager is responsible for the following:
- Ensuring that the delivery of all construction services are meeting or exceeding Brookfield Residential’s high standards
- Creating and upholding construction schedules to ensure that the product meets all key target points on time
- Developing and maintaining strong team cohesiveness
- Strong succession planning
- Execute the project on budget for the designated site by monitoring costs and identifying potential cost saving alternatives
- Maintaining and developing relationships with new and existing vendors
- Coaching staff for future roles within the organization
- Ensuring that all safety policies and procedures are adhered to on site
- Maintaining proper execution and completion of all paperwork processes
Qualifications & Requirements
- Post-secondary diploma or working towards a diploma in construction engineering, project management or equivalent
- A minimum of six years industry experience
- A minimum of five years’ experience in a supervisory capacity
- Candidates with PHBIA courses towards the Professional Site Manager Certificate is preferred
- Working experience with Adobe, Builder MT and Excel/Word is preferred
- You possess a strong understanding of residential multi-family construction and four story wood frame experience and make safety a site priority
- Your uncompromising belief in teamwork allows you to effectively collaborate with others while supporting the goals of the business
- Your effective communication, coaching and leadership abilities results in the creation of high performance teams
- You obtain information and identify key issues that allow you to effectively analyze situations, problem solve and make decisions
- You possess a demonstrated attention to detail; accomplishing tasks by considering all areas involved and showing concern for all aspects of the job
- Your leadership, planning and organizing skills enable you to multi task and meet or exceed all deadlines
- You are able to effectively build relationships with others (individuals, teams, clients, vendors) in order to achieve results
- You have a reputation for delivering exceptional customer service
Brookfield continually strives to be an employer of choice, through rewarding career and development opportunities and a culture based on corporate values and employee involvement. We nurture our employee talents by offering multiple career paths within the company. Our competitive compensation and benefits programs reflect what employees value the most, including opportunities to be challenged, an emphasis on work-life balance, employer matching group RRSP program and a generous tuition assistance program.
If you are passionate about creating Edmonton's best communities and meet or exceed our qualification requirements, please submit your cover letter, resume and copies of academic achievements to:
Edmonton, Alberta T5J 0J1
Check out our website at: www.Brookfieldrp.com