Are you looking to make a difference? At Brookfield Residential, we know that every employee has something important to say, and that every employee is integral to our continued success. As one of Canada’s Top Employer’s of Choice, you will be a part of an inspiring environment where people strive to excel. We are looking for enthusiastic people to join our team.
Our goal is to enable our people to realize their full potential. We nurture an invigorating, positive environment by hiring talented individuals who share our ongoing commitment to success. Just imagine the endless possibilities that will lead you to being your best. Choose from dozens of career paths, work with extraordinary people, and make an impact on others through your work and your community. Learn more about our many opportunities by visiting www.Brookfieldrp.com
Your ideas, your solutions and your unique skills will help us make a difference.
Brookfield Residential, a well known and respected land developer in Canada and the United States, has an immediate opening for a Sales Administrator in our Edmonton Housing Division. This opportunity requires a results oriented, career professional, who thrives on accepting new challenges within a fast paced environment.
Reporting to the Sales Administration Manager, our Sales Administrator plays an important role to support our sales teams. This position will be dealing with purchaser enquiries regarding any and all aspects of their transaction and is responsible for the administration and management of day-to-day multi-family home sales activities, including processing, tracking, monitoring and reporting in relation to sales and closings.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
The Sales Administrator is responsible for the following:
- Liaise with lawyers and financial institutions as required in regards to processing of
mortgage applications, transfers of land and closing statements
- Liaise with condominium corporations, utility companies as required
- Prepare all correspondence that is sent to purchasers, lawyers, banks,
realtors and ensure all information is accurate and correct
- Data enter all customer information regarding sales into various databases
- Record and distribute minutes for weekly sales and operations meetings
- Provide the accounting department all relevant information for the preparation of the statements of adjustments, review and sign off on all customer accounts/final statement of adjustments
- Prepare Lien letters and all correspondence for final customer inspections
- Prepare lot grading bylaw letters and ensure customers receive in a timely manner
- Administer signatures on new home warranty documentation and distribute accordingly
- Enroll all multi-family homes with the Alberta New Home Warranty program
- Create and send realtor commission letters as required
- Provide support and assistance to Sales Administration Manager & Professional Sales Representatives and Area Sales Managers
- Generate & review information provided in weekly sales schedules and closing reports
- Check all statements for accuracy and report any concerns to accounting prior to releasing information to customers
Qualifications & Requirements
- 3-5 years of experience in office administration or a similar role
- Proficient skills in Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Strong attention to detail and proven accuracy skills
- Able to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Exemplary task and time management skills
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and attributes:
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills, which foster openness and active listening.
- Your planning and organizing skills enable you to multi task and meet or exceed all deadlines
- You have strong customer focus and continually deliver superior service
- Your uncompromising belief in teamwork allows you to effectively collaborate with others while supporting the goals of the business
- You possess a strong attention to detail, accomplishing tasks by considering all areas involved and showing concern for all aspects of the job
- You have a strong work ethic, high standards, and feel a sense of personal accountability and ownership
- You are able to work in a fast paced, changing environment
Brookfield Residential continually strives to be an employer of choice, through rewarding career and development opportunities and a culture based on corporate values and employee involvement. We nurture our employee talents by offering multiple career paths within the company. Our competitive compensation and benefits programs reflect what employees value the most, including opportunities to be challenged, an emphasis on work-life balance, flex days, employer matching group RRSP program and a generous tuition assistance program.
If you are looking to be part of an award winning and leading organization and meet or exceed our qualification requirements, please submit your cover letter, resume and copies of academic achievements to:
Brookfield Residential Properties
Edmonton, Alberta T5J 0J1