Labourer, Edmonton Housing
Are you looking to make a difference? At Brookfield, we know that every employee has something important to say, and that every employee is integral to our continued success. As one of Canada’s Top Employer’s of Choice, you will be a part of an inspiring environment where people strive to excel. We are looking for enthusiastic and committed people to join our team.
Our goal is to enable our people to realize their full potential. We nurture an invigorating, positive environment by hiring talented individuals who share our ongoing commitment to success. Just imagine the endless possibilities that will lead you to being your best. Choose from dozens of career paths, work with extraordinary people, and make an impact on others through your work and your community. Learn more about our many opportunities by visiting www.Brookfieldrp.com.
Your ideas, your solutions and your unique skills will help us make a difference.
Brookfield Homes, a division of Brookfield Residential, a well known and respected land developer in Western Canada and the United States, has 2 immediate openings for a Labourer in our Edmonton Housing Division.
This position is a full-time position at $19.00/hour working 40 hours per week depending on business needs. This opportunity requires a results oriented, career professional, who thrives on accepting new challenges within a fast paced environment.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
Our Labourer will report to the Site Manager and will be required to perform the following duties:
- Perform comprehensive house cleaning duties on the interior and exterior of homes to ensure home is clean and presentable at all time
- Maintain a professional project site by collecting garbage and ensuring garbage collection bins are used efficiently
- Assist project site team members upon request by fulfilling all work requests
Qualifications & Requirements
- A minimum of one year of construction experience and/or fulfilling a Labourer role, or an equivalent combination
- Knowledge of power tools is an asset
- Manual lifting is a requirement
- Solid communication skills ( i.e. must be able to communicate efficiently and in a courteous manner with staff, trades and clients)
Our ideal candidate will have new home construction experience and a strong interest to build a career in the home building industry. In addition, our ideal candidate will possess the following:
- You value collaboration, work well with others, and understand your role as a crucial member of a team
- You have a strong work ethic, high standards, and feel a sense of personal accountability and ownership
- You are dedicated to meeting or exceeding Company objectives as well as fulfilling personal and career-related goals
Brookfield continually strives to be an employer of choice, through rewarding career and development opportunities and a culture based on corporate values and employee involvement. We nurture our employee talents by offering multiple career paths within the company. Our competitive compensation and benefits programs reflect what employees value the most, including opportunities to be challenged, an emphasis on work-life balance, flex days, employer matching group RRSP program and a generous tuition assistance program.
If you are looking to be part of an award winning and leading organization and meet or exceed our qualification requirements, please submit your cover letter, resume and copies of academic achievements to:
Edmonton, Alberta T5J 0J1
Visit our Website at www.brookfieldrp.com