Brookfield Renewable Power

Brookfield Renewable Power Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Healthy work environment, very safety minded and great team spirit.
Properties Technician Consultant (Former Employee), Masson-Angers, QCApril 3, 2013
Pros: a top notch company with many social activities for employees, promoting that sense of team even a family environment that i was really proud of accomplishments.
Cons: land transfer and flooding easements completed and unfortunately they ran out of work for me.
Good working environment with emphasis on safety first and foremost. Environmentally certified this power company is tops in its field from top to bottom.
In another words I would still like to be employed with them if there was available work for me.
Great company with little room to grow
System Operator (Current Employee), Marlborough, MASeptember 26, 2014
Great company with little room to grow as an employee. The company continues to expand however positions rarely open up.
Fast paced company environment which challenges and allows for individual growth.
Accounting Manager / Regional Controller (Former Employee), Marlboro, MAAugust 20, 2013
Pros: opportunity for personal growth, small company group activities
Cons: software has not kept up with company growth
The work is primarily Accounting and Financial reporting work. Accounting group is also responsible for consolidating entries, treasury, budget, forecast, analysis and non-income tax related tasks. The group works closely with internal and external auditors and the Corporate finance group.

This position has provided an opportunity for me to be hands-on – more... with acquisition accounting and establishing new company processes. In addition, the company's organizational and funding structures are complex with unique reporting requirements for lenders.

The most challenging and enjoyable part of this position has been establishing my department and growing the group into a successful, cohesive team. – less
Brookfield Renewable Power Compnay
Windows 7 Deployment & Support Specialist (Former Employee), Marlborough, MAMarch 11, 2013
By far brookfield is the best place I have ever worked at. At first the first deployment was confusing, however as we deployed more sites, we developed a process for making a smooth deployment.

About Brookfield Renewable Power

To Brookfield Asset Management, generating money comes naturally. The company has approximately $150 billion in assets under management, – Read more