The Tenant Services Coordinator supports Brookfield Johnson Controls Clients by coordinating the delivery of small-scale maintenance projects, workspace changes, design services and office services. This position is also responsible for coordinating the resolution of tenant issues related to the delivery of tenant service projects. The incumbent is responsible for assembling the scope and specifications, tendering, financial administration and monitoring contractor performance for tenant service and base building projects.
- High school diploma, plus specialized technical or business course
- One (1) to three (3) years of relevant experience - Superior client management / customer service skills
- Effective interpersonal skills, with an emphasis on communication (verbal / written)
- Knowledge of project delivery and tendering processes
- General knowledge of commercial building systems and / or construction
- Strong organisational, coordination and documentation skills with the ability to mutil-task
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to interpret contracts, as required
- Proficiency with CAD is considered an asset
- Specific experience and skill related to the assignment – facility management, churn, facility infrastructures, client industry sector, government sector, etc.
- Proficient with MS Office and e-mail software
- A valid driver's license may be required
Indeed - 30+ days ago
BLJC is the Canadian leader in the provision of workplace management services for real estate portfolios. Our team of over 1,200...