Brookfield Johnson Controls provides workplace management services for real estate portfolios in Canada. Our team is over 1,500 people strong and growing, taking the newest technologies indoors to help plant the seeds of sustainable, green innovation. Our streamlined, specialized services delivered by our hand-picked team have made us the Canadian leader in our field.
What Makes Us Attractive
Optimization - it means getting the very best out of everything and that carries through all that we do. In return for your best, we give you:
- Competitive Base Salary and Compensation Programs
- Work Life Balance
- Attractive Annual Incentive Program
- Flexible Benefits Package
- Rewarding RRSP & Savings Plans
The Tenant Services Coordinator supports Brookfield Johnson Controls Clients by coordinating the delivery of small-scale maintenance projects, workspace changes, design services and office services. This position is also responsible for coordinating the resolution of tenant issues related to the delivery of tenant service projects. The incumbent is responsible for assembling the scope and specifications, tendering, financial administration and monitoring contractor performance for tenant service and base building projects.
- High school diploma, plus specialized technical or business course
- One (1) to three (3) years of relevant experience
- Superior client management / customer service skills
- Effective interpersonal skills, with an emphasis on communication (verbal / written)
- Knowledge of project delivery and tendering processes
- Experience with PlanOn System preferred
- General knowledge of commercial building systems and / or construction
- Strong organisational, coordination and documentation skills with the ability to mutil-task
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to interpret contracts, as required
- Proficiency with CAD is considered an asset
- Specific experience and skill related to the assignment – facility management, churn, facility infrastructures, client industry sector, government sector, etc.
- Proficient with MS Office and e-mail software
- A valid driver's license may be required
- Shift Hours: Mon to Fri 8.30am-4.30pm