The Technician III is responsible for the provision of building operations, maintenance and repairs in assigned facilities according to the respective Technician’s qualifications. This incumbent works on a wide variety of assigned tasks under the direction of the Maintenance Team Leader.
- Office building maintenance- LEED buildings
- Under floor HVAC systems
- Grey water recovery systems
- Complex dehumidification systems
- High school diploma, plus a specialized technical course
- One (1) to three (3) years construction / building system operations / maintenance experience or Stationary Engineer Class III license
- Self-motivated, willing to learn
- Works well independently and is a team player
- Consistently presents and maintains a positive and professional image
- Good writing and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Awareness of Environment, Health & Safety issues
- May require a security clearance - A valid driver's license may be required
PLEASE APPLY BY CLICKING THE LINK BELOW:
Brookfield Global Integrated Solutions is the Canadian leader in the provision of workplace management services for real estate portfolios....