Tech IV - HVAC Tech/Plumber
The Roving Technician IV is responsible for the provision of building operations, maintenance and repairs in assigned facilities according to the respective Roving Technician IV qualifications and licenses.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Carry out the day-to-day execution of operations and maintenance programs to ensure uninterrupted tenant operations and that asset integrity is maintained either directly or via building automation systems.
2. Troubleshoot, analyze and determine the root cause of equipment and building problems.
3. Perform corrective maintenance and repairs within scope of key trade designation.
4. Respond to service request and demand maintenance; record data and ensure completed work meets quality and response requirements.
5. Develop and implement preventative maintenance (PM) programs to increase efficiency of building operations.
6. Receive, track, monitor and report status of maintenance and repair work. Initiates documents to authorize or obtain formal approval of work required.
7. Ensure compliance with corporate and legislated policies, procedures, practices and guidelines related to environmental, health and safety, and fire protection.
8. Must be able and willing to work shifts, be available for on-call/standby and emergency call-out, as required.
9. Represent BLJC in enhancing tenant and customer satisfaction and maintaining positive relations.
10. Other duties as assigned
Community college diploma or equivalent training - Three (3) to five (5) years experience as a technician - Self-motivated, willing to learn - Works well independently and is a team player - Consistently presents and maintains a positive and professional image - Good writing and verbal communication skills - Excellent interpersonal skills - Awareness of Environment, Health & Safety Issues - May be required to obtain/maintain a security clearance - A valid driver's license may be required
Please apply online at www.bljc.com/en/careers