The Planner/Scheduler ensures the effective management of all space occupied by an assigned client and develops occupancy and logistical options to achieve client occupancy needs. The Planner/Scheduler provides cost, schedule and scope development for options developed. Options are developed in support of annual planning and in response to client on-demand business needs. The incumbent teams with internal Brookfield Johnson Controls, client and consultant resources, as required, to ensure timely, successful implementation of space & occupancy planning initiatives.
The successful candidate will also have SAP experience.
FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Identifies priority needs or planned changes, relocation or renewals in support of achieving client business needs.
2. Prioritization and plans are made in alignment with overall occupancy and space standards and strategies.
3. Analyzes the CAFM system outputs. Evaluates current space usage in relation to cost, standards, strategic and client business drivers. Identifies situations which represent opportunities for significant cost savings and client business improvements. Makes appropriate recommendations.
4. Develops short- and long-range facility utilization plans including space forecasting and space allocations having regard to reducing cost of space to the client and ensuring that existing vacancies are utilized before additional commitments are made.
5. Prepares studies and reports outlining facilities plans for consultation and recommendation with the client. Analyzes cost/benefit to client group for proposed changes and makes recommendations based on what is best for the client.
1. Software proficiencies related to the assignment – MS Excel, Project, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook; AutoCAD; CAFM; etc.
2. Experience in facilities office planning and general knowledge of real estate business. General understanding of leasing structures.
3. Ability to financially assess proposed office relocations / changes including estimating / forecasting skills.
4. Strong working knowledge of project management, design, move management, construction and scheduling as well as knowledge of various furniture systems, interiors, materials, and finishes.
5. Knowledge of and experience with industry standards and regulations.
6. Strong organizational and time management skills. Ability to manage multiple assignments simultaneously.
7. Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including presentation, documentation and report writing skills.
8. Strong analytical, problem solving and conflict management skills.
9. Ability to assist with RPF bid document submissions.
10. Develop client case studies for Marketing materials
11. Thorough knowledge of building code
12. ARIDO or equivalent certification (4 year Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma, Interior Design or Architectural Technology).
13. LEED AP.
14. Valid Driver’s License.
Brookfield Global Integrated Solutions is the Canadian leader in the provision of workplace management services for real estate portfolios....