The Operations Manager leads a team of maintenance, operational and administrative staff, and is accountable for the management, financial and operational performance of a group of facilities. The Operations Manager serves as the primary BLJC representative with suppliers and as a day-to-day contact with the client and the tenants for the performance of contractual services.
- Community college diploma or equivalent training
- Professional designation: RPA, FMA, CPM, CFM
- Five (5) to ten (10) years experience in a property / facility management environment
- Experienced and proficient at directing others, strong leadership skills
- Excellent business management/development skills
- Excellent at planning and organizing
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of building standards and requirements
Please apply online at www.bljc.com/en/careers
BLJC is the Canadian leader in the provision of workplace management services for real estate portfolios. Our team of over 1,200...