The MAC Manager administers move facilities planning projects and performs site reviews and inspections.
– Administers facility planning projects.
– Coordinates move-related projects with relevant stakeholders within established timelines.
– Coordinates inspections of office and non-office furnishings. Stores, distributes, makes and/or administers all related keys in conjunction with client representatives..
– Coordinates annual inventory of furnishings.
– Coordinates telecom and data moves or new installation.
– Manages vendor relationships and approves appropriate invoices for projects.
– Acts as a liaison between clients and field offices in addressing specific planning needs.
– Supervises and coordinates tasks to space planning.
– Purchases and coordinates furniture installations.
– Related skills such as design, CAD, CAFM, specification writing and technical expertise.
– Ability to deliver budget according to specifications.
– Effectively deliver projects within scope and budget.
– Ability to multitask.
1. Strong organizational, multitasking and documentation skills
2. Self driven and proactive
3. Effective interpersonal skills, with a strong emphasis on communications skills (verbal/written)
4. Specific experience and skill related to the assignment – churn, facility infrastructures, construction furniture.
5. Software proficiencies depending on assignment – Excel, AutoCAD, MS Project, Basware, Oracle, email.