Brookfield Johnson Controls provides workplace management services for real estate portfolios in Canada. Our team is over 1,400 people strong and growing, taking the newest technologies indoors to help plant the seeds of sustainable, green innovation. Our streamlined, specialized services delivered by our hand-picked team have made us the Canadian leader in our field.
What Makes Us Attractive
Optimization - it means getting the very best out of everything and that carries through all that we do. In return for your best, we give you:
- Competitive Base Salary and Compensation Programs
- Work Life Balance
- Attractive Annual Incentive Program
- Flexible Benefits Package
- Rewarding RRSP & Savings Plans
Reporting to the Lease Administration Manager, the Lease Administrator ensures the integrity of the property database and the accurate and timely payment/billing of rent. In addition, the Lease Administrator is the direct liaison with the client, landlord and tenant on a daily basis. This job provides overall coordination and support in the areas of process improvement, rent payment and receipt and database management.
Experience and Education Requirements
- Three to five years of job-related experience
- High level of integrity
- Strong customer service focus
- Strong background in lease abstracting and interpretation
- Knowledge of the desk top audit process
- Excellent planning and organizing skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong software application skills (knowledge of RealSuite is an asset).
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word and PowerPoint
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent accounting skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and to work independently
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Knowledge of commercial real estate
- Strong communication skills
Brookfield Global Integrated Solutions is the Canadian leader in the provision of workplace management services for real estate portfolios....