Reporting to the Lease Administration Manager, the Lease Administrator ensures the integrity of the property database and the accurate and timely payment/billing of rent. In addition, the Lease Administrator is the direct liaison with both the client, landlord and tenant on a daily basis.
This job provides overall coordination and support in the areas of process improvement, rent payment and receipt and database management.
- High level of integrity
- Strong customer service focus
- Strong background in lease abstracting and interpretation
- Knowledge of the desk top audit process
- Excellent planning and organizing skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong software application skills (knowledge of RealSuite is an asset).
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word and PowerPoint - Effective interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent accounting skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and to work independently
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Knowledge of commercial real estate
- Strong communication skills