Join our growing team!!
Brookfield Johnson Controls provides workplace management services for real estate portfolios in Canada. Our team is over 1,400 people strong and growing, taking the newest technologies indoors to help plant the seeds of sustainable, green innovation. Our streamlined, specialized services delivered by our hand-picked team have made us the Canadian leader in our field.
What Makes Us Attractive
Optimization - it means getting the very best out of everything and that carries through all that we do. In return for your best, we give you:
- Work Life Balance
- Flexible Benefits Package
- Rewarding RRSP & Savings Plans
- Position Outline
The Facilities Services Administrator provides a wide range of administrative support to the FM Shared Services Team. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to: payroll, invoice processing, absence tracking and website maintenance. The FMSS Administrator also provides customer service and front line support to Brookfield Johnson Controls clients with respect to the maintenance and operations of their buildings by handling inbound service requests received via telephone, email and web interface.
- Fill basic client requests including creating and dispatching work orders to appropriate internal and external service providers and relaying appropriate information to front line facilities managers when acting as a Facilities Services Coordinator
- Administer the payroll process for the FM Shared Services Team Members by receiving and reviewing timecards and uploading the contents into Oracle, ensuring alignment with work schedules
- Receive and process departmental invoices using Baseware, ensuring invoices are processed on-time
- Receive and process critical telephony invoices for 50+ toll-free numbers, megalinks and other critical communications, calculating usage and tracking expenditures related to these invoices
- Track team member attendance including vacation, overtime, sick days, personal time etc.
- Ensure departmental content contained on the BJCC portal is up-to-date by updating content as it changes
- Maintains supplies inventory; anticipating needs ; placing and expediting orders for supplies; business cards etc as well as verifying receipt of supplies
- Ensure the Business Continuity Planning manual is updated as required
- Coordinate employee engagement events for the business unit
- Other duties as assigned
Experience and Education Requirements:
- Basic understanding of the facilities/property management industry and knowledge of facility operations and maintenance an asset
- Strong customer-service orientation and demonstrated customer service skills
- Demonstrated ability to learn new processes, tools and other relevant information quickly, with proven ability to apply learning to the job
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-client environment with ability to apply various client-specific business processes to individual service request situations.
- Demonstrated organizational skills
- Strong computer skills with a knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word and Excel and/or Visio) including solid keyboarding skills
- Requires a minimum of 1-3 years of experience in an administrative role
- Bilingualism (English and French) is an asset
- Markham, ON
Work Hour Availability:
- May be required to work overtime
Interested candidates may apply directly on-line by visiting our Career Website at http://www.brookfieldjohnsoncontrols.com/our-careers/. You may sort by Location to view all positions in Ontario.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.