Brookfield Johnson Controls provides workplace management services for real estate portfolios in Canada. Our team is over 1,400 people strong and growing, taking the newest technologies indoors to help plant the seeds of sustainable, green innovation. Our streamlined, specialized services delivered by our hand-picked team have made us the Canadian leader in our field.
What Makes Us Attractive
Optimization - it means getting the very best out of everything and that carries through all that we do. In return for your best, we give you:
- Competitive Base Salary and Compensation Programs
- Work Life Balance
- Attractive Annual Incentive Program
- Flexible Benefits Package
- Rewarding RRSP & Savings Plans
The Strategic business manager is responsible for profitability objectives including contract execution of high tech O&M business with multiple Support Services and Project Management offering. Accountable for facility performance on large, high risk, highly visible contracts exceeding $25.0M in size.
Establish partnership with customers and develop a "C-Level" contact to pursue strategic outsourcing of total facility management.
1. Under general direction, meets the profitability objectives and DSO performance of the account plan established for the contract.
2. Analyzes facility management, real estate and project services to identify & communicate to the business, potential cost reduction opportunities and additional operational enhancements.
3. Develops account expansion plans and pull-through of additional JCI offerings leveraging purchasing, supplier programs and System Products offerings.
4. Partners with JCI sales and ops management teams.
5. Participates in contract renewal efforts and promotes expansion of contract scope.
6. Leads the operational team to provide the service offerings to assigned account(s) for the purpose of delivering optimized workplace environments, and manages the real estate/facility management budgets for customer.
7. Responsible for meeting customer and employee satisfaction objectives and ensuring account staff meet procedural requirements for compliance with business delivery, quality, safety, human resources and health standards.
8. Develops and maintains close working relationships with customers, and communicates and promotes company-wide offerings and expertise, to deliver a single seamless service to clients.
9. Ensures contractual obligations are met.
1. An undergraduate degree is required, with a preference for business administration, mechanical engineering or architecture majors. An MBA is highly preferred.
2. Ten to fifteen years of progressive responsibility within a corporate real estate services organization, with a proven track record of providing strategic account management to large, global organizations through matrix environments
3. Significant knowledge base in corporate real estate and workplace service solutions including portfolio management, facilities management, project management, energy and sustainability, workplace utilization, and / or infrastructure management on a global level.
4. Proven experience as a business executive with sound financial and management skills and experience managing to metrics-oriented performance objectives
5. Experience working with customers in the Technology industry vertical or comparable critical environments highly preferred
6. Experience managing large, multi-service contracts at a minimum of $50 million or more in size, with proven experience managing to contractually obligated terms and conditions
7. Strong project management experience, with a proven track record of creating clear and attainable performance objectives, leveraging resources to develop competitive solutions for the customer
PLEASE APPLY BY CLICKING BELOW: